Can a Democrat tell me.....

She's been the veep for almost four years, understands policy, knows how government works, is intelligent and capable of being both tough and diplomatic, and her years of experience as a prosecutor have taught her how to stand her ground against bullies, criminals and other riffraff.

Well Biden/Harris policy is largely failed. Inflation is up over 18% higher than what it was when she took office. Her one job was to fix the border and it is still a mess. Millions of illegals have been released into the country under her watch. Afghanistan withdrawal was a MISERABLE failure. Crime is up and she wants to defund the police. The town she is from San Francisco is a mess.
While she was prosecutor crime went up. And being a prosecutor has little to do with being President.

As far as being intelligent. An intelligent person would not have to avoid interviews. Plus she went to Howard which is ranked 115th best college in the country. Not an elite Ivy League college. She went to the 82nd ranked Law school at a time when Universities jumped to enroll smart Black females not some elite Law school. I suspect she was a marginal student not a top student like JD Vance who graduated Suma Cum Laude and graduated from the Top Law school in the country.

Now, can you tell me why you're holding Kamala to a different standard than the one you held Mike Pence to?
Christie sit down because I'm going to tell you something that may shock you. Mike Pence isn't running for President and Kamala is. We drummed Pence out of the race in the primaries but the vote of the people. Kamala has never won a primary race of her own EVER. Shocking right?

:shocked:

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP
As far as being intelligent. An intelligent person would not have to avoid interviews. Plus she went to Howard which is ranked 115th best college in the country. Not an elite college. She went to the 82nd ranked Law school at a time Universities jump to enroll Black females not some elite Law school. I suspect she was a marginal student not a top student like JD Vance who graduated Suma Cum Laude and graduated from the Top Law school in the country.
She graduated from Howard University "Magna Cum Dumpster"

Are you sure you aren't a registered Depends user?
Like trump?

GMn275oW4AAjgek.jpg

She was Biden's insurance policy. NOBODY wanted her to become President. Just a couple months ago Democrats were talking about replacing her on the ticket.
Exactly...and now what a predicament they're in...You break it... you bought it...Unfortunately we need our country back...
Patience is a virtue...just let her talk and make appearances without the prompter...America will be on the road to recovery in about 6 months...

Last edited:
Well Biden/Harris policy is largely failed. Inflation is up over 18% higher than what it was when she took office. Her one job was to fix the border and it is still a mess. Millions of illegals have been released into the country under her watch. Afghanistan withdrawal was a MISERABLE failure. Crime is up and she wants to defund the police. The town she is from San Francisco is a mess.
While she was prosecutor crime went up. And being a prosecutor has little to do with being President.

As far as being intelligent. An intelligent person would not have to avoid interviews. Plus she went to Howard which is ranked 115th best college in the country. Not an elite Ivy League college. She went to the 82nd ranked Law school at a time when Universities jumped to enroll smart Black females not some elite Law school. I suspect she was a marginal student not a top student like JD Vance who graduated Suma Cum Laude and graduated from the Top Law school in the country.

Christie sit down because I'm going to tell you something that may shock you. Mike Pence isn't running for President and Kamala is. We drummed Pence out of the race in the primaries but the vote of the people. Kamala has never won a primary race of her own EVER. Shocking right?

:shocked:
She's only there because they had to "kill off" Joe in record time....and now they don't know what to do with her...
But have teleprompter rap concerts and silly woke zoom meetings to raise money that will never be enough to help her...

I wonder how her "interviews" are going...what do they have to offer someone these days to even consider working with her for 90 days?
Considering 92% of her staff fled the scene...;)

"Be smart America...when a ventriloquist just swaps out dummies, the same person is running the show..."

Can a Democrat tell me..... what Kamala has done on inflation, on the border, on energy policy or on foreign affairs. Because those things will affect our lives if she were to win.
As VP she has no real power to formulate policy. However, her boss has. She supports Biden's initiatives on all of these issues, and more. She's been in the running now for what -- three weeks? We have three months till the election. Wait and see before wetting yourself.

Here's where you jump up and down and cry that Biden did nothing. Jump, Quackter, jump! :laugh:

Back