Can Artificial Intelligence have free will?

the current instances of AI ARE being put to nefarious purpose, making them evil.
To what nefarious purpose is the medical community putting pattern recognition? AI is currently being put to very good uses in the medical world, but I don't see any nefarious uses there.

To what nefarious purpose is the medical community putting pattern recognition? AI is currently being put to very good uses in the medical world, but I don't see any nefarious uses there.

It's being put to good uses in many companies as well, to help them build filters for their otherwise enormous reports.
It's even being used on farms to help the farm run more efficiently. Don't see any nefarious uses there either.

correlating your activities with your party affiliation and race to find crimes fitting with certain pre-desired politial profiles.

mass persecution and prosection of any or all individuals for any or no reason at all.

Last edited:
correlating your activities with your party affiliation and race to find crimes fitting with certain pre-desired politial profiles.

mass persecution and prosection of any or all individuals for any or no reason at all.
I said "Medical Community," not "Maoist China."

Do you have any examples of this?

Back