Can Hillary cry her way back to the White House?

One thing I would like to see now is the media go into hype-overdrive about the inevitability of Hillary again.

One good backlash vote deserves another; they owe it to Obama...

One thing I would like to see now is the media go into hype-overdrive about the inevitability of Hillary again.

One good backlash vote deserves another; they owe it to Obama...

The MSM has, and always will, engage in the cult of Hillary hatred.

I'm going to punch Chris Mathews. The guy is an idiot, who can't get over the Clinton marriage. He saying now, that Hillary only got to be a senator, because of Bill's bl*wjobs

Matthews: I think the Hillary appeal has always been about the mix of toughness and sympathy. Let’s not forget, and I’ll be brutal, the reason she’s a US Senator, the reason she’s a candidate for President, the reason she may be a front runner, is that her husband messed around. […]

That’s how she got to be a Senator from New York. We keep forgetting it. She didn’t win it on her merit, she won because everybody felt, “My God, this woman stood up under humiliation,” right? That’s what happened.

Sexist nonsense. And poor journalism to boot. Its not even journalism. It's infotainment punditry. This is why I watch BBC for news.

Clinton earned her Senate seat about as much as Bush earned his governorship and Presidency.

What, just because she was bill's wife? yeah, name recognition totally helped her. Just like Mitt Romney's dad being a former well known governor helps him.

But do you think Betty Ford, Rosylyn Carter, or Nancy Reagan could have won senate seats, due to the mere fact that they were president's wives?

LOL.

I don't think so.

Hillary worked her ass off, and was smarter and more competent that Fazio.

I don't doubt that Hillary is a hard worker; she earned her seat here in NY. Many in politics start with a known name.

I am concerned about the fact that she defends lobbyists, while Edwards & Obama attack their influence.

Hillary's near tearful moment .. an election issue in a nation on the brink of disaster.

I wonder how many Iraqi women are crying today because of Hillary's penchant for war? The difference is that Iraqi women are crying because there baby is lying all over the room in about a thousand pieces .. Hillary gets misty about losing.

What a world.

Clinton earned her Senate seat about as much as Bush earned his governorship and Presidency.

Bullshit. Bullshit. You don’t know what you are talking about, you were what? 8 in the year 2000? And you don’t’ even live in NY.
She goddamned well earned that seat.
You son of a bitches. Before this is all over, I’ll end up voting for Hillary in the primary, and I don’t give a shit if Onceler considers that “mindless”.
You are the ones who are mindless. The fucking nerve. The gall. You bastards.

Hillary's near tearful moment .. an election issue in a nation on the brink of disaster.

I wonder how many Iraqi women are crying today because of Hillary's penchant for war? The difference is that Iraqi women are crying because there baby is lying all over the room in about a thousand pieces .. Hillary gets misty about losing.

What a world.

QFT

She was overtaken with passion by the voters failure to recognize just how much she thinks the country needs her.

What a world.

True enough. And Obama didn’t show up for the Iran vote. And he has voted every time to fund the war, so let’s pass some of that blame around.

Bullshit. Bullshit. You don’t know what you are talking about, you were what? 8 in the year 2000? And you don’t’ even live in NY.
You son of a bitches. Before this is all over, I’ll end up voting for Hillary in the primary, and I don’t give a shit if Onceler considers that “mindless”.

My point is that without the substantial name recognition bestowed upon them by virtue of their family members, neither George W Bush nor Hillary Clinton would be in the positions they occupy today.

Begin your crusade to portray that as sexist... NOW.

I don't doubt that Hillary is a hard worker; she earned her seat here in NY. Many in politics start with a known name.

I am concerned about the fact that she defends lobbyists, while Edwards & Obama attack their influence.

I’m sorry, Obama attacks lobbyists? Obama has said they’ve earned a seat at the table. Obama is just as corporate as Hillary is.

Edwards is the only one of the three who is different and that is why I have been supporting him all along, but I’m not going to sit still for the shit going on here, you can run that down to the bank.

My point is that without the substantial name recognition bestowed upon them by virtue of their family members, neither George W Bush nor Hillary Clinton would be in the positions they occupy today.

Begin your crusade to portray that as sexist... NOW.

You questioned Cypress when he said she didn't win her seat because her husband fucked an intern.

Twist all you want, but it's there in black and white, sorry.

I won't consider it mindless at all, if you genuinely feel she is the best option to run the country, try to alleviate diviseness & work with Congress, advance a positive agenda for healthcare, education, energy, et al., get us out of Iraq & genuinely lead this country out of the morass that are known as "the Bush years," I would call that a very intelligent vote.

I hope she can do all of those things, because I do tend to think she'll be the nominee now. And she may very well be the best viable option, depending on who the GOP nominates.

If, however, you vote for her because you're pissed off about male chauvinist pigs & want to express that - that's a different story...

True enough. And Obama didn’t show up for the Iran vote. And he has voted every time to fund the war, so let’s pass some of that blame around.

Voting to fund the troops is a long ass way from voting to attack an innocent nation for profit.

Hillary didn't have the decency to apologize for her gross and mindlessly stupid error ... THEN she did the exact same thing with regard to Iran.

Please tell me why anyone antiwar should be supportive of Clinton?

This has absolutely nothing to do with her being a woman.

I won't consider it mindless at all, if you genuinely feel she is the best option to run the country, try to alleviate diviseness & work with Congress, advance a positive agenda for healthcare, education, energy, et al., get us out of Iraq & genuinely lead this country out of the morass that are known as "the Bush years," I would call that a very intelligent vote.

I hope she can do all of those things, because I do tend to think she'll be the nominee now. And she may very well be the best viable option, depending on who the GOP nominates.

If, however, you vote for her because you're pissed off about male chauvinist pigs & want to express that - that's a different story...

That's exactly why I'll vote for her, if I do...and also, Obama is not so much better on any of the issues, in my opinion, and his health care plan sucks, hers is better.

Voting to fund the troops is a long ass way from voting to attack an innocent nation for profit.

Hillary didn't have the decency to apologize for her gross and mindlessly stupid error ... THEN she did the exact same thing with regard to Iran.

Please tell me why anyone antiwar should be supportive of Clinton?

This has absolutely nothing to do with her being a woman.

Very few people I know who are truly anti-war approve of either one of them. That’s a fact. Factor in the corporate connections - they are both owned and paid for - and no one i know is voting for eithe rof them.

But not a peep out there Lorax for all the men voting against her just cause she's a woman. Nice and balanced from ya. LOFL
I think Obama would be more affective, I just don't think he'll get the nod. I hope he wins Michigan which he may since he's from Ill. that could give him a firm lead.

Very few people I know who are truly anti-war approve of either one of them. That’s a fact. Factor in the corporate connections - they are both owned and paid for - and no one i know is voting for eithe rof them.

Nor are any of them saving all of the vitrol for Hillary, and giving the men a pass.

That's the difference.

Back