Can Hillary cry her way back to the White House?

You insult me if that's about me.

I am painting the actual sexists, as sexists.

You did notice there out and about didn't you?

Am I not allowed to mention them for some reason?

Why are you angry with me?

Of course I'm not talking about you, but there is indeed a purposeful plan to accuse anyone of sexism who says anything negative about Clinton.

As I said in another thread .. I'm going to opt out of this discussion because I do not wish to offend you and you seem to be taking this personally.

Actually, I think the title is sexist, I don’t remember seeing a title like that when Romney cried, do you? And I have read Dowd for years, she is an anti-feminist. She’s pretty much anti-everything. She is defined by what she is against, never by what she is for. Can you name something Maureen Dowd is for? She is very clever with words, and way too enamored with herself because of this.

Sitting on the NY Times op-ed page, she helps define the narrative. She had a big hand in casting Al Gore as the nerd that none of the girls wanted to date, in fact she started that. And W was the stud.
She had a big hand in nearly bringing down Bill Clinton. And she did it all over nonsense. Stupid, giggly, high school nonsense.

She’s not just anti-feminist. She’s an idiot.

Now, I never thought that you were a sexist Onceler, and I do not believe that do not like Hillary because she is a powerful woman. But I do think you have been carried away a little bit with the Hillary bashing. The war aside, she’s not as bad as all that and Obama is not as great as all that.
Factor the war in, and you change the scenario, but as I asked bac, I’ll ask you, are the things people like Matthews have been saying about her, about the war Onceler? No, they are about her being a her.

LOL Hitlary IRON MY SHIRT LOL!!1/!?!!

The title in & of itself is not sexist. If you accept that moment as a transitional moment in the campaign, which I see it as & I believe others do, it refers to that. It is not "look at the woman crying."

I don't want to get into a debate on Dowd. I like her writing, and she has been brilliant during the Bush years. I didn't read her prior to that.

I think Matthews comments are ridiculous, and of course sexism is part of this campaign, just as racism is, and anti-Mormonism is, etc. We're talking about the potential FIRST woman President. Sexism is going to be there until November & beyond. That doesn't mean it's acceptable, and I don't accept it.

As for the extensive criticism of Hillary being about her being a her....maybe. For me, and I think for Dowd & others, it's about her being a Clinton, and all that this entails. They have owned the Democratic party, and redefined it in their image, and they ARE the Dem party establishment. For a lot of people, that's not a good thing.

Why are you angry with me?

Of course I'm not talking about you, but there is indeed a purposeful plan to accuse anyone of sexism who says anything negative about Clinton.

As I said in another thread .. I'm going to opt out of this discussion because I do not wish to offend you and you seem to be taking this personally.

No, don't opt out, I am very angry, but maybe i have been misunderstanding you, and you have misunderstanding me.

Let me PM you a link to something I wrote and maybe it will help clear up where I stand.

I was never a HIllary supporter. It's not about Hillary, it's about the sexism I have seen this week, openly, in the media. I am an anti-war activist for God sakes. I mean, a serious one, I do a lot of work on that.

I do not know why I am having such a difficult time explaining myself in writing, that is usually where I explain myself best.

The title in & of itself is not sexist. If you accept that moment as a transitional moment in the campaign, which I see it as & I believe others do, it refers to that. It is not "look at the woman crying."

I don't want to get into a debate on Dowd. I like her writing, and she has been brilliant during the Bush years. I didn't read her prior to that.

I think Matthews comments are ridiculous, and of course sexism is part of this campaign, just as racism is, and anti-Mormonism is, etc. We're talking about the potential FIRST woman President. Sexism is going to be there until November & beyond. That doesn't mean it's acceptable, and I don't accept it.

As for the extensive criticism of Hillary being about her being a her....maybe. For me, and I think for Dowd & others, it's about her being a Clinton, and all that this entails. They have owned the Democratic party, and redefined it in their image, and they ARE the Dem party establishment. For a lot of people, that's not a good thing.

We defintely view Dowd very differently.

But you're right, the debate isn't about Dowd.

I know your a moron hating on Clinton cause she's a woman in POWER. Your not man enough to handle that.

It is idiotic comments like this that really annoy me. The constant attacks by Hillary girls that any man that doesn't like her or that won't vote for her must be doing it because he is sexist and afraid to vote for a woman.

I never thought there would be a topic on which you were more ignorant than economics, but apparently there is one.

It is idiotic comments like this that really annoy me. The constant attacks by Hillary girls that any man that doesn't like her or that won't vote for her must be doing it because he is sexist and afraid to vote for a woman.

I never thought there would be a topic on which you were more ignorant than economics, but apparently there is one.
I can think of plenty of women I'd like to see as president. It just so happens that none of them are Democrats.

Fuck the Clintons. I'm sick of Bush and Clinton.

I knew the dumb fuck dems would end up supporting the worst candidate...they always do.

Who are the "Hillary girls?"

superbootstrapper, I'm not surprised a NAZI like you is not pro female president.

1) So now I am a gay supercoldcalling Nazi? You really need to come out of the closet.

2) Like I said, it has NOTHING to do with being pro female president. I have no problem with a woman running the show. I do however have a problem with Hillary running it. But you brainwashed little Hillary girls are taught to toss that sexist card out there any time a man opposes Hillary... aren't you toppy.... good lil brainwashed tool that you are.

1) So now I am a gay supercoldcalling Nazi? You really need to come out of the closet.

2) Like I said, it has NOTHING to do with being pro female president. I have no problem with a woman running the show. I do however have a problem with Hillary running it. But you brainwashed little Hillary girls are taught to toss that sexist card out there any time a man opposes Hillary... aren't you toppy.... good lil brainwashed tool that you are.

I am only calling the actual sexists, sexist.

Why does that scare you?

Please explain why you need for myself and others to pretend that there has not been a sexist narrative in play this week?

Is it the same reason we have to pretend that there isn't a class war being waged? The same reason we have to pretend that yes, Virginia, some of the polling errors happened because white people sometimes say they are going to vote for a black candidate just to look good?

Is that why SF?

I am only calling the actual sexists, sexist.

Why does that scare you?

Please explain why you need for myself and others to pretend that there has not been a sexist narrative in play this week?

Is it the same reason we have to pretend that there isn't a class war being waged? The same reason we have to pretend that yes, Virginia, some of the polling errors happened because white people sometimes say they are going to vote for a black candidate just to look good?

Is that why SF?

Again Darla....

There is certainly a class warfare being engaged. Your boy Edwards is leading the charge. I thought we had that covered.

Tell me Darla, why is it that the White people in conservative Iowa stood up for Obama and not those Northeastern whites who are far less conservative in nature? You say Virginia so as to somehow make it the southern whites that won't support him. How very interesting.

If you want to say Chris Matthews is a sexist pig, I have no problem with that. THAT is calling a sexist a sexist. But you are currently using wide brush strokes when calling the "media" sexist etc...

Side note: you are also full of shit with regards to how people voted for Obama in NH. Acting as though they are closet racists? When in the same breath you will tell us that it is the Sexist Media that drove women to switch to Hillary? Which is it Darla? The race was too damn close up there to have been both.

I think this is EXACTLY the type of reaction idiots like Matthews wanted to create. The Faux outrage against men. "oh how they are picking on the poor little woman"..... amazing how many stories that will generate for them.

Who would have thunk our professional journalists would have turned sensationalistic.

ROTFLMAO

Wait, I didn't even get past "you say virginia to somehow make it about southern whites"

hello, dummy I meant it as "Yes, virginia, there is a santa clause".

Again Darla....

There is certainly a class warfare being engaged. Your boy Edwards is leading the charge. I thought we had that covered.

Tell me Darla, why is it that the White people in conservative Iowa stood up for Obama and not those Northeastern whites who are far less conservative in nature? You say Virginia so as to somehow make it the southern whites that won't support him. How very interesting.

If you want to say Chris Matthews is a sexist pig, I have no problem with that. THAT is calling a sexist a sexist. But you are currently using wide brush strokes when calling the "media" sexist etc...

Side note: you are also full of shit with regards to how people voted for Obama in NH. Acting as though they are closet racists? When in the same breath you will tell us that it is the Sexist Media that drove women to switch to Hillary? Which is it Darla? The race was too damn close up there to have been both.I think this is EXACTLY the type of reaction idiots like Matthews wanted to create. The Faux outrage against men. "oh how they are picking on the poor little woman"..... amazing how many stories that will generate for them.

Who would have thunk our professional journalists would have turned sensationalistic.

No, I fully believe both were in play, but that feminist women played the larger role.

And of course you would believe that a bunch of sexist pigs are just faking it in order to get the woman elected. LMAO. If that's not classic denial I don't know what is.

Give me a break SF.

Again Darla....

Side note: you are also full of shit with regards to how people voted for Obama in NH. Acting as though they are closet racists? When in the same breath you will tell us that it is the Sexist Media that drove women to switch to Hillary? Which is it Darla? The race was too damn close up there to have been both.

I think this is EXACTLY the type of reaction idiots like Matthews wanted to create. The Faux outrage against men. "oh how they are picking on the poor little woman"..... amazing how many stories that will generate for them.

I think this is EXACTLY the type of reaction idiots like Matthews wanted to create. The Faux outrage against men. "oh how they are picking on the poor little woman"...

the outrage isn't faux. I don't know how widespread it is, but I've heard enough women callers on talk radio, to know that the media obsession with Hillary's "emotions", her clothes, and her marriage, are pissing some women off for real.

I don't know how well you know women, and I don't claim to be an expert on women. But, I know them well enough to know that they might react to the way the media treats hillary. It pisses some of them off. And rightly so. I was getting laughed at, for posting about the hillary hatred personality cult, and the drama about her "emotions". But, I don't think I was wrong. It might have only an effect around the margins, but there it is.

No, I fully believe both were in play, but that feminist women played the larger role.

And of course you would believe that a bunch of sexist pigs are just faking it in order to get the woman elected. LMAO. If that's not classic denial I don't know what is.

Give me a break SF.

Right. Because YOU say so. THAT is your reasoning for why I should believe there is such a sexist conspiracy. Any attack on Hillary or her positions is sexist. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Back