Can Obama actually lose/blow what should be the easiest presidential election?

ONCIE:

:cheer:
"Barak, Barak, He's our man...
if He can't do it, nobody can!!!"

Project away, Dix; I'm not the one who started threads like "Sarah Barracuda!," and calling the candidate I like "the future of the party."

Even on this thread, I said "Obama has run a good campaign." Oooooh! I'm such a groupie!

Project away, Dix; I'm not the one who started threads like "Sarah Barracuda!," and calling the candidate I like "the future of the party."

Even on this thread, I said "Obama has run a good campaign." Oooooh! I'm such a groupie!

Well, it's good to know you recognize it. Too bad he's going to lose, you might could have gotten a job as an intern, and got lucky!

Yes, I have done all kinds of threads on Sarah Barracuda, and yes I do think she is the future of the party. Finally, we have someone who actually understands Conservatism and can articulate it on the national stage. I am very excited about that, as excited as I have been since Reagan, as a matter of fact... and I don't think I am alone. Nope, the balloon hasn't burst at all... your left-wing warriors are manipulating the polls again, as always, probably to keep you pinheads from committing mass suicide before November. But, this race is over... it was over the minute she stepped on the stage, and you know it.... well, most of you know it... you're too stupid to know it yet, but you will soon. :)

" your left-wing warriors are manipulating the polls again, as always,"

Yes!!! Oh, I love that. I absolutely knew you'd be the one discrediting the polls, when you told us we'd be discrediting the polls. If we "always" manipulate them, you wouldn't have said that, would you, Dix?

Perfect. It's just too good.

" your left-wing warriors are manipulating the polls again, as always,"

Yes!!! Oh, I love that. I absolutely knew you'd be the one discrediting the polls, when you told us we'd be discrediting the polls. If we "always" manipulate them, you wouldn't have said that, would you, Dix?

Perfect. It's just too good.

Hell, they were probably manipulating them all along! There is only so much they can lie about though, when McCain/Palin are up by 20 or so, they look a little suspicious putting out polls showing them dead even. 'Course, that doesn't seem to stop CBS, McCain could be up by 40, and they would still lie and say Obama was leading, they are about like you. RAH RAH RAH!

For the record, I was the first person to refer to Sarah by her old college basketball nickname! Credit, where credit is due. :cool:

Republicans...

Aren't they those people that ran a slightly older and less attractive version of tina fey who didn't really like rape victims that much?

I saw an article where Palin said Tina Fey's impersonation was "spot on".

Then she went on to say that she dressed up as Tina Fey once for halloween, so she has been impersonating Tina longer than Tina has been impersonating her.

Bac, if you get back to this thread, and manage to get through Dixie's posts - you know the guy you are currently giving a happy to (too bad Dix that bac is about as representative of what is going on in this country as you are), maybe we can get into those primary numbers that you keep throwing around in your sarcastic manner "OHh white people are the problem now, MILLIONS voted for him".

Did Obama win a majority of white votes among the most liberal voters who will be going to the polls this year, the Democratic primary voters? Becasue I have been searching for this information, and I see that he lost the white vote in NY...but won it in Illinois. In S. Carolina Obama managed to get a whopping 24% of some of the most liberal white voters we've got in this country. that means that a super-majority of white voters in the democratic base voted against Obama in S Carolina.

Yeah, let's start looking a little deeper into these numbers that "Prove white people will vote for a black man and it's the crucial, black radical leftist swing vote" that is the problem for Obama, who is of course, now a Republican.

I mean, we wouldn't want to get carried away and go flying off the deep end while we are giving aid and comfort to Republicans by claiming that race won't play a factor, cause white people, you know, are all down with it now. Certainly any who aren't , are not statisticallly significant. Why, I wouldn't be surprised if the next 10 Presidents are black, and we have no explanation for why the last 10 Presidents haven't been.

Last edited:
Nevada - Clinton wins the white vote by 18 points.

Hmm. Yeah, let's look a little deeper into those numbers before we start pissing on Darla and we get the Libertarians and the Repukes over here to piss along with you, because Darla wants to make the craaaaazy claim that gosh, maybe electing the first black president was going to be an uphill battle?

Oh i must be drinking! And it's so early!

Nevada - Clinton wins the white vote by 18 points.

Hmm. Yeah, let's look a little deeper into those numbers before we start pissing on Darla and we get the Libertarians and the Repukes over here to piss along with you, because Darla wants to make the craaaaazy claim that gosh, maybe electing the first black president was going to be an uphill battle?

Oh i must be drinking! And it's so early!
Even in the polls that Chuck Todd went over this morning McCain is STILL favored by white people with 50% saying they are going to vote for him. Something like 42% of whites favored Obama. There are going to be alot of white people that don't vote for Obama because they don't like his politics, his social issues and his economic issues, but there is going to be a considerable majority that don't vote for him because he is black. Plain and simple that.

Even in the polls that Chuck Todd went over this morning McCain is STILL favored by white people with 50% saying they are going to vote for him. Something like 42% of whites favored Obama. There are going to be alot of white people that don't vote for Obama because they don't like his politics, his social issues and his economic issues, but there is going to be a considerable majority that don't vote for him because he is black. Plain and simple that.

Yep, and it seems like no one wants to admit that rascism is still an issue in US elections.

Back