Can there be a proof of God?

I do not think so.

All proofs of God presuppose you already believe.

If there were a proof of God, then you would no longer truly have free will. With God's existence proved, you either comply with God's commandments--God is usually considered omnipotent--or you are punished accordingly. For example, if God is proven and has stated "Obey my commandments or I will strike you dead..." then you really don't get much choice--other than one time--to disobey.

That's certainly not my conclusion, but that's OK.
Be as religious as makes you happy. Just keep your faith away from the laws of my land. It doesn't belong there.

when have we tried to make faith the law of the land.......just because we object to letting your ignorance being the law of land?......

That's certainly not my conclusion, but that's OK.
Be as religious as makes you happy. Just keep your faith away from the laws of my land. It doesn't belong there.

While Russia's rootin' tootin' Putin's relentless attacks on Ukraine with Russian Orthodox Church are praised by Krill; there's still ongoing some 60 + years of SCOTUS Christian Nation malfeasance for it's Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom perpetual thieving US old glorys presented by Eisenhower arsonists blessed by "serve the Pope or die" thieving US Constitution arsonists interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law".

Back