Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

Interesting. One of the youtube videos of his one of his songs another member posted late last night was there when he posted it. Now in the morning a few hours later it is GONE. 50 bucks says it had anti white lyrics or some other incriminating lyrics in it . Youtube trying to clean up evidence for a fellow Scumbag. You see what has been going on here folks?

ROFL Your paranoia and conspiracy theory nonsense is getting worse. Is it because of all the Hydroxychloroquine and horse de-wormer you've been ingesting?

Try injecting bleach. That'll fix you right up. I read about it on Facebook. ;)

I request this thread be moved to Stormfront where it belongs.

Paint any FAKE narrative you want loser. The truth cant be hidden anymore. You couldnt do it with the Rittenhouse event and you damn sure wont be able to do it with this event. All you are doing is destroying what tiny bit of credibility you had, if you ever had ANY AT ALL, much like the fake news has done to itself. With every LIE you tell,.... another person wakes up. In a way we should thank you....Dummy.

ROFL Your paranoia and conspiracy theory nonsense is getting worse. Is it because of all the Hydroxychloroquine and horse de-wormer you've been ingesting?

Youube and facebook starting cleaning up his social media footprint last night. THAT IS FACT.

DEATH to domestic Terrorists RIGHT Dutchy ole boy?

This one has been removed.

MathBoi Fly (his rap name)

“Learned no taught behavior so when we start back Knokin white people out iOS wanna hear it’s the old white people KNOCK DEM TF OUT!!!
Period.”

“Learned no taught behavior so when we start back Knokin white people out iOS wanna hear it’s the old white people KNOCK DEM TF OUT!!!
Period.”

Yep. They had no problem with it before though. Now suddenly, overnight, after he goes on his murderous rampage they decide to remove it. Nothing odd there at all....:rolleyes:

Yep. They had no problem with it before though. Now suddenly, overnight, after he goes on his murderous rampage they decide to remove it. Nothing odd there at all....:rolleyes:

With CNN inciting riots and violence, perhaps the Justice Dept. should investigate CNN.

They are too busy investigating parents who complain at school board meetings about what their children are taught.

When donkeys fly.

With CNN inciting riots and violence, perhaps the Justice Dept. should investigate CNN.

They are too busy investigating parents who complain at school board meetings about what their children are taught.

When donkeys fly.

Exactly. Them and MSNBC doxing jurists.

in every parade I have ever seen, the last thing that goes through is a pair of police vehicles with their lights flashing........its how you know the parade is over......I didn't see that in the video.....I wonder why?.....

"Police have one subject in custody," the bulletin noted, "and one remains at large."
A senior law enforcement official told ABC News there are reports that there may have been a second person in the vehicle. Those reports have not been confirmed but police are trying to track down more information, the official said.
MORE: 1 dead, 1 injured after car plows into protesters in Minneapolis, police say

Multiple law enforcement sources told ABC News that the preliminary assessment of investigators, based on video evidence and interviews, is the driver was not aiming to hit the parade but rather was speeding through the route to flee an earlier incident.
Authorities spent the night scouring social media and other digital platforms associated with the person of interest, who remains in custody.

Christmas parade crash updates: 5 dead, over 40 injured after car plows into crowd - ABC News (go.com)

Period.”

in every parade I have ever seen, the last thing that goes through is a pair of police vehicles with their lights flashing........its how you know the parade is over......I didn't see that in the video.....I wonder why?.....

Since the driver was a black who hates whites, we won’t get much from CNN...MSNBC etc.

Just photos of Rittenhouse (who was found not guilty) carrying a rifle (legally).

Some criminals commit felony mass murder by car and Jew haters and black haters vent their idiocy?
I don't get the trigger mechanism, but anyway, being a perpetual counterpoint to every racist fascist utterance
from the low IQ wood worms doesn't fascinate me as much as it does some.

You don't need to counter these subhumans, they self convict. Just let their deplorable trash speak for itself.

Some criminals commit felony mass murder by car and Jew haters and black haters vent their idiocy?
I don't get the trigger mechanism, but anyway, being a perpetual counterpoint to every racist fascist utterance
from the low IQ wood worms doesn't fascinate me as much as it does some.

You don't need to counter these subhumans, they self convict. Just let their deplorable trash speak for itself.

How do you know!?
I thought you had us all on Ignore!?

Back