Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

Nawwwwwwww,....he isnt a racist. Doesnt everybody sing songs about targeting old white people and knocking them out? :rolleyes: You will lose at this Evince,....just like you did with Rittenhouse. Because YOU LIE.

:bigthink:

Nawwwwwwww,....he isnt a racist. Doesnt everybody sing songs about targeting old white people and knocking them out? :rolleyes: You will lose at this Evince,....just like you did with Rittenhouse. Because YOU LIE.

He didn’t target any humans in the initial stages

So it’s obvious he didn’t go there to kill people

You are just in shatter bot mode

It’s really boring

And you suck at It

five people are dead and more than 40 others are injured after an SUV plowed into a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, city officials said.

"These numbers may change as we collect additional information. Many people have self-transported to area hospitals," the city of Waukesha tweeted Monday morning.

There are indications the Waukesha suspect was fleeing another incident when he drove into the parade route, according to multiple law enforcement sources familiar with the preliminary investigation findings.

While early in the investigation, there is no known connection to international or domestic terrorism, and it does not appear to be connected to the recent verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial in Kenosha, Wisconsin, the sources said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/w...g-another-incident-authorities-say/ar-AAQZ60C

:bigthink:

:rolleyes:

five people are dead and more than 40 others are injured after an SUV plowed into a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, city officials said.

"These numbers may change as we collect additional information. Many people have self-transported to area hospitals," the city of Waukesha tweeted Monday morning.

There are indications the Waukesha suspect was fleeing another incident when he drove into the parade route, according to multiple law enforcement sources familiar with the preliminary investigation findings.

While early in the investigation, there is no known connection to international or domestic terrorism, and it does not appear to be connected to the recent verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial in Kenosha, Wisconsin, the sources said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/w...g-another-incident-authorities-say/ar-AAQZ60C

Did Dylan Roof have connections to a terrorist group?

A second helping of crow for you in such a short time. You MUST LOVE the taste.

What crow are you dreaming I've eaten? The fact you support white supremacists but are too much of a pasty fat ass chickenshit to do more than buy them drinks?

The fact that this tragedy is a dumbass running from the cops and not a deliberate terrorist attack as you and your white supremacist terrorists friends are claiming?

The fact that you think Kyle was legal to shoot in self-defense but that the DC police were not?

If the suspect were White like Rittenhouse you'd be screeching racist!

You suck balls at playing detective

We are playing detective in this thread

Consuming the whole information we can find

Mulling it over and applying it to our knowledge the behavior of humans

You are king at sucking ball sack

But you are no detective

I say it’s your racism holding you back from making sense

And I’m very frequently correct at detective stuff

This tragedy is quickly turning into a police chase gone bad. The fucking dumbass murderer just turned his shitty life into a nightmare. He'd be better off hanging himself in his cell tonight.

What crow are you dreaming I've eaten? The fact you support white supremacists but are too much of a pasty fat ass chickenshit to do more than buy them drinks?

The fact that this tragedy is a dumbass running from the cops and not a deliberate terrorist attack as you and your white supremacist terrorists friends are claiming?

The fact that you think Kyle was legal to shoot in self-defense but that the DC police were not?

Hmm.. so you never heard of brakes?

But you are no detective

Kyle Rittenhouse came out supporting BLM & to say he was not racist.

But you are no detective

Spaz likes to watch a lot of police dramas on his parent's TV. He's a 36 year old virgin living at home. Draw your own conclusions on his worldly experience. :)

The ole right wing thought shuffle

They debate you

They lose the debate

They pretend they won the debate

They keep pretending they won that debate until the subject changes

Idiots

To them I give the “shut the fuck up Donnie, you are out of your element” award

Its amazing reading some of you tards in here. So lets pretend the fleeing scenario is accurate......So the guy flees YET ANOTHER CRIME, winds up in a parade route, hits and kills people,.....then decides..." you know what? fuck it,...ill just keep mowing them down till I get out of here" You know,...like SOMEHOW that would make it not as bad, an accident even....Poor kid "in his late 30,s :laugh:"...:rolleyes: Frikkin retards.

Back