Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

Think of the impact on the jury if he could have told them he believed in the BLM movement?

Boom

He’s a good kid

But his lawyer could not ask him that question

He was under oath

That means the prosecutors could bring in evidence that showed he had racist tendencies

Like partying with proud boys and flashing a racist hand signal

Proof that he was very likely lying about that support

So a right wing fake news Guy allows him to say he likes BML so that the world won’t hate him

Self serving claim that “I’m a good kid and not a racist”

That way he hopefully won’t get scorned by the world

Because the only people who like racists are other racists

Everyone else hates them

Yes

The world hates racists

Not black people

It’s why your little dreamed of race war will be a miserable failure

We have morals and decent people on our side

Most people are mostly good

You are vastly outnumbered

And the government bullets are on our side

What makes Rittenhouse more racist than Darrell Brooks?

And the terrorist apologists do damage control. Right on queue.

Of course,....whats new. Thing is,....they are so fucked in the head they STILL dont understand they are actually helping to grow our numbers FOR US. I hope they continue...:laugh:

Post your proof, fat fuck.

Lose the ad nom, little boy.

You don’t want to be banned...again.

MathBoi Fly (his rap name)

“Learned no taught behavior so when we start back Knokin white people out iOS wanna hear it’s the old white people KNOCK DEM TF OUT!!!
Period.”

Look it up yourself pudgy little ratface. Dont be so lazy.

So no sources. Can anyone guess how surprised I am? :laugh: Careful who you call lazy, fatass. While you were slobbering about a BLM attack that never happened and chugging cheap white trash beer, I was cleaning up Friendsgiving, working, packing, and getting on a plane.

Town of only 64,000. How many Muslim immigrants from far away were dumped there by Clinton/Obama/Biden?

Legion posted the police scanner..

https://www.broadcastify.com/webPlayer/30185
We don't have many big cities here... The "town of only 64,000" (I think actually a bit over 70K as of now) is actually the 7th most populous city in the State.

I don't think any Muslims were dumped in Waukesha, but they were dumped in Ft McCoy, which is quite a distance away from Waukesha.

Lose the ad nom, little boy.

You don’t want to be banned...again.

MathBoi Fly (his rap name)

“Learned no taught behavior so when we start back Knokin white people out iOS wanna hear it’s the old white people KNOCK DEM TF OUT!!!
Period.”

Go fuck yourself, KKKunt.

I don’t know his age or name

I’ll wait for real reporting

the real reporting is out, he is a career criminal with a long rap sheet and open cases against him. Why was he free to murder innocent kids? Your liberal "justice" system at work again? you libs are freaking idiots!

His motivation did not prevent him from killing children and adults and he did not take his foot off the gas and stop when he impacted the first victim.

One thing for sure. This wont end like Rittenhouse. Only way this guy leaves prison is in a coffen. The boys at Columbia Corrections are already ordering up his skirt and high heels. ;)

He is insane enough to kill people to escape

But it appears he wasn’t insane enough to kill people in the name of racism

Says he was fleeing a crime scene

He’s a criminal sociopath

If he was there to kill white people he would not weave around people and drive down the EMPTY lane

You are thinking with your racism

And not your brain

Blacks can't be racist.
Chimp derp chimp derp chimp

Says he was fleeing a crime scene

He’s a criminal sociopath

If he was there to kill white people he would not weave around people and drive down the EMPTY lane

You are thinking with your racism

And not your brain

Are you some kind of fucking IDIOT? Stupid question I know. We have already shown you his OWN RACIST WORDS. The guy is a fucking raging racist that HATES White people. The AB at Columbia are gonna want this mo fo BAD. ;)

the real reporting is out, he is a career criminal with a long rap sheet and open cases against him. Why was he free to murder innocent kids? Your liberal "justice" system at work again? you libs are freaking idiots!

These loons on the left don’t seem to realize that when someone uses his car to mow down people in a Christmas parade, they or their families could be killed.

Back