Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

Losing what miserably? This thread? Since it took me 15 hours to even read this, I suggest you might take notice of the fact that I don't give a shit what you think. I won't speak for anyone else, but I know I'm not alone.

Be gone AIDS boy.

"Milwaukee’s District Attorney John Chisholm, one of a number of DAs around the country whose campaigns Mr. Soros has helped bankroll, has worked for the last 15 years to change the city’s approach to incarceration. In 2018, he tweeted how Milwaukee was making a commitment not to keep individuals held on cash bail in jail. When the pandemic hit, Milwaukee’s “woke” Community Justice Council recommended criminals needed to be let out of jail immediately. The city obliged, reducing its jail population by about 40%.

Mr. Chisholm has also used his Twitter feed to cheer-on other Soros-endorsed district attorneys around the country, including San Francisco’s Chesa Boudin. Mr. Boudin will face a recall election next year amid a popular backlash over rising crime rates within the city and a lack of prosecutions.
“It’s my perception that Chesa lacks a desire to actually and effectively prosecute crime, in any fashion,” Brooke Jenkins, a homicide prosecutor, told the New York Times in June. “While he ran on a platform of being progressive and reform-focused, his methodology to achieving that is simply to release individuals early or to offer very lenient plea deals.”
washingtontimes.com

DA's can be recalled and sued.

Last edited:
If you own an SUV, remember to keep it securely locked in the garage so it can't escape and run over any parade-goers. No more "thoughts and prayers" during the Christmas season!

Back