Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

It's on HIM to prove paranoid, incredibly partisan and reckless speculation wrong?

It's, I think, one of the most common mistakes that the alt reich makes. "I said this thing without any evidence in the world. I know it's not true, but it's up to you to prove me wrong."

Um. No. Most high school debaters know that that's not how it works.

I wonder if his children have ever tasted peanut butter and jelly white Wonder Bread sandwiches or grocery store dried ramen. I don't think they'll like it.

hey - atleast this retarded prediction won't be proven false in under 4 hours

big strides. you may not stick on that short bus as long as we all thought

All I have are ideas, not an airtight solution.

I think that law enforcement officers need to be retrained as servants of the people, not as their keepers.

I think that the penal codes should be simplified and minimized. I think that a lot of nonviolent "crimes" need to be completely reconsidered and possibly decriminalized.

I think that judges should be more accountable to the people and that they should demonstratively express their dispassionate objectivity and fairness every day.

I think that prisons shouldn't be cost centers, which are just an extension of the military industrial complex.

I think that quality legal representation should be available to everyone who's charged with a crime, not just the ones who can afford it.

I think that charging and sentencing guidelines should be rewritten to counteract the effects of discrimination related to race, skin color, religion, socioeconomic condition, and education.

I think that we should deeply study and consider the effects of isolation and anonymity encouraged by online activity and urban design.

Is that a good start?

Some good ideas. Training is a funding thing so is attracting and retaining good officers.

Laws are legislation and vary by state. So are all judges at at the state and below level.

Prisons shouldn't be a business. That idea is bean counter smart and fucking stupid using common sense. It's one of those ideas dreamed up by some asshole sitting at a desk with a ledger and never got out into the real world. Penny wise, pound foolish because we are paying for more prisoners than any other other country in the world.

Better lawyers for the poor is another funding issue. If there were less crimes, there'd be less need for lawyers.

The idea of more fairness in sentencing is great but all the ideas such as mandatory sentences just make things worse.

Lots of master's and doctoral theses to be made by studying the effects of human behavior and online activities.

Yes.

hey - atleast this retarded prediction won't be proven false in under 4 hours

big strides. you may not stick on that short bus as long as we all thought

Why you so mad and following me around, bro? I gave you what you wanted twice. Yet you're still a yappy little bitch nipping at my amazing socks. Get a fucking life.

Why you so mad and following me around, bro? I gave you what you wanted twice. Yet you're still a yappy little bitch nipping at my amazing socks. Get a fucking life.

how am I following you around - by responding to maybe 5% of your retarded bullshit

sorry Karen, maybe talk to the manager

Diesel is losing miserably.....again. One would think it would be used to that by now.

Losing what miserably? This thread? Since it took me 15 hours to even read this, I suggest you might take notice of the fact that I don't give a shit what you think. I won't speak for anyone else, but I know I'm not alone.

LMAO!!!!!:laugh: Thats what I thought too the night I sired the little bastard,....sadly I found out different after my trip to the doc!

Oh, gross. This is what you talk about when you don't tag me? If you had "sired" me (who says that?), it would have been the loss of your virginity. As everyone who knows you knows, you're as virgin as the morning snow.

how am I following you around - by responding to maybe 5% of your retarded bullshit

sorry Karen, maybe talk to the manager

You've brought up the other thread -- let's see -- five times now? Ten? I haven't been paying very careful attention. Get more mad, bitch.

Back