Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

So we fix the problem by acting just like them? If we do then the terrorists win. ;)

Best to just uphold the law and support those responsible to support the law and justice systems.

I do support the law. The justice systems are utter shit. I don't and won't break any laws by harming other people, but I also don't feel badly about wishing them terrible things in an anonymous internet forum.

I do support the law. The justice systems are utter shit. I don't and won't break any laws by harming other people, but I also don't feel badly about wishing them terrible things in an anonymous internet forum.
What's the fix for the justice system?

Isn't that what Trump always says? Not my fault, I never hurt anyone?

POTTY MOUTH

I read the tripe you dimlibs post ... apparently you aren't interested in getting educated which allows you to wallow in the mire of stupitity.

That dog don't hunt. You just crossed eight lanes without signaling or looking. Too bad it wasn't in a vehicle.

you thought I was jumping to conclusions - so you enter the thread beating your chest like an ape and jump to conclusions that turned out wrong 3 hours later

it was comedy gold - and a hell of an introduction

Yes, I did. I was wrong. Notice how easily I said that twice. You and your dumb fuck friends should accept the lesson. I don't remember anything even remotely resembling "comedy gold", but whatever floats your boat.

Also, I joined JPP nearly a year and a half ago. You and I have spoken on numerous occasions, so I don't know who you think you're introducing yourself too.

What's the fix for the justice system?

Isn't that what Trump always says? Not my fault, I never hurt anyone?

All I have are ideas, not an airtight solution.

I think that law enforcement officers need to be retrained as servants of the people, not as their keepers.

I think that the penal codes should be simplified and minimized. I think that a lot of nonviolent "crimes" need to be completely reconsidered and possibly decriminalized.

I think that judges should be more accountable to the people and that they should demonstratively express their dispassionate objectivity and fairness every day.

I think that prisons shouldn't be cost centers, which are just an extension of the military industrial complex.

I think that quality legal representation should be available to everyone who's charged with a crime, not just the ones who can afford it.

I think that charging and sentencing guidelines should be rewritten to counteract the effects of discrimination related to race, skin color, religion, socioeconomic condition, and education.

I think that we should deeply study and consider the effects of isolation and anonymity encouraged by online activity and urban design.

Is that a good start?

Time will tell. LOL

BTW, Michael Cohen says that indictments of the Trumps are forthcoming. Part of his deal with the Feds.

I saw a clip of Cohen telling someone that. It's good. I mean, obviously Trump has broken more laws than probably any other American now living, but the odds of him ever being held accountable for any of them are somewhere between slim and none, in my opinion.

I saw a clip of Cohen telling someone that. It's good. I mean, obviously Trump has broken more laws than probably any other American now living, but the odds of him ever being held accountable for any of them are somewhere between slim and none, in my opinion.

The tax evasion is a problem for Trump. There are too many eyes on this for him to simply "make it go away" like he did in the past. Not just him but Ivanka or Junior might burn too.

The tax evasion is a problem for Trump. There are too many eyes on this for him to simply "make it go away" like he did in the past. Not just him but Ivanka or Junior might burn too.

I don't think he'll make it all go away, but I do think he'll be able to delay the justice process until he's finally dead.

I don't think he'll make it all go away, but I do think he'll be able to delay the justice process until he's finally dead.

Agreed. He might be able to throw enough money at it to delay it 5-10 years but TrumpCo is already taking hits.

Agreed. He might be able to throw enough money at it to delay it 5-10 years but TrumpCo is already taking hits.

I wonder if his children have ever tasted peanut butter and jelly white Wonder Bread sandwiches or grocery store dried ramen. I don't think they'll like it.

Back