Castro Resigns!!!

Castro hasn't been in power for like two years. Why is this milestone so important? *sigh* I am missing him already.

This is the end, this is the end my friend....

Weird song to quote, and considering it's his brother that's taking his place are you really so stupid you think Cuba is going to turn into some blossoming democracy overnight?

No, But just as it was a day to celebrate when Hitler killed himself, toast just once to honor the end of the tyrant who put nuclear missile 90 miles off our shore. I think his brother is much weaker and there is no telling where this will end up.

Horay for oldness. Can't say we have much to claim by way of effecting change on this one with our useless embargo. He's not exactly Hitler and we never defeated him. He just got old. Horay for Stalin's death by old age too. And Pol Pot. And just about every other dictator in the world, 'cept Bush.

No, But just as it was a day to celebrate when Hitler killed himself, toast just once to honor the end of the tyrant who put nuclear missile 90 miles off our shore. I think his brother is much weaker and there is no telling where this will end up.
Oh Jesis fucking Krist. Hitler and Fidel are not even in the same league. First off Fidel was a much better pitcher. But to compare this to the day when a man that killed 6 million people because their circumcision was conducted with a Rabbi present, killed himself is to have no frame of historical reference.

Fidel was probably the only humane dictator of the century. Which can't be said of the batista regime. Also, he isn't an egomaniac. He has an order in Cuba that NO statutes or memorials are to be built to him. Imagine, a dicatator with humility, and we treat him and his people like shit while we prop up all these OPPRESSORS all over the globe. Overall, I'd say it was probably better that Fidel took Cuba, than for it to remain under the bastards.

Last edited:
Fidel was probably the only humane dictator of the century. There weren't any mass killings or oppressions in Cuba, which can't be said of the batista regime. Also, he isn't an egomaniac. He has an order in Cuba that NO statutes or memorials are to be built to him. Imagine, a dicatator with humility, and we treat him and his people like shit while we prop up all these OPPRESSORS all over the globe. Overall, I'd say it was probably better that Fidel took Cuba, than for it to remain under the bastards.

So Fido didn't have the butcher Che brutally kill thousands of Cubans? That was just propaganda right?

WHat does that have to do with my statements?!?!?!

"Fidel was probably the only humane dictator of the century. There weren't any mass killings or oppressions in Cuba, which can't be said of the batista regime. "

You mean what does it have to do with the above where you stated there weren't any mass killings in Cuba under Fido? Gee... I have no idea why I would have mentioned the mass killings in Cuba under Fido.

"Fidel was probably the only humane dictator of the century. There weren't any mass killings or oppressions in Cuba, which can't be said of the batista regime. "

You mean what does it have to do with the above where you stated there weren't any mass killings in Cuba under Fido? Gee... I have no idea why I would have mentioned the mass killings in Cuba under Fido.

Gee, where did you get those quotes?

OK. I fucked up. It slipped my mind. I'm sorry.

Back