CEO Bludgeoned To Death By Fired Workers

Cancel7

Banned
The people cannot always be counted on to scurry away, afraid, and take it. Not always. I wonder if this has caused some diaper accidents here?

CEO murdered by mob of sacked Indian workers

Corporate India is in shock after a mob of sacked workers bludgeoned to death the chief executive who had dismissed them from a factory in a suburb of Delhi.

Lalit Kishore Choudhary, 47, the head of the Indian operations of Graziano Transmissioni, an Italian-headquartered manufacturer of car parts, died of severe head wounds on Monday afternoon after being attacked by scores of laid-off employees, police said.

The incident, in Greater Noida, just outside the Indian capital, followed a long-running dispute between the factory's management and workers who had demanded better pay and permanent contracts.

It is understood that Mr Choudhary, who was married with one son, had called a meeting with more than 100 former employees - who had been dismissed following an earlier outbreak of violence at the plant - to discuss a possible reinstatement deal.

A police spokesman said: "Only a few people were called inside. About 150 people were waiting outside when they heard someone from inside shout for help. They rushed in and the two sides clashed. The company staff were heavily outnumbered."

Other executives said they were lucky to escape with their lives. "I just locked my room's door from inside and prayed they would not break in. See, my hands are trembling even three hours later," an Italian consultant, Forettii Gatii, told a local newspaper.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article4810644.ece

The people cannot always be counted on to scurry away, afraid, and take it. Not always. I wonder if this has caused some diaper accidents here?

CEO murdered by mob of sacked Indian workers

Corporate India is in shock after a mob of sacked workers bludgeoned to death the chief executive who had dismissed them from a factory in a suburb of Delhi.

Lalit Kishore Choudhary, 47, the head of the Indian operations of Graziano Transmissioni, an Italian-headquartered manufacturer of car parts, died of severe head wounds on Monday afternoon after being attacked by scores of laid-off employees, police said.

The incident, in Greater Noida, just outside the Indian capital, followed a long-running dispute between the factory's management and workers who had demanded better pay and permanent contracts.

It is understood that Mr Choudhary, who was married with one son, had called a meeting with more than 100 former employees - who had been dismissed following an earlier outbreak of violence at the plant - to discuss a possible reinstatement deal.

A police spokesman said: "Only a few people were called inside. About 150 people were waiting outside when they heard someone from inside shout for help. They rushed in and the two sides clashed. The company staff were heavily outnumbered."

Other executives said they were lucky to escape with their lives. "I just locked my room's door from inside and prayed they would not break in. See, my hands are trembling even three hours later," an Italian consultant, Forettii Gatii, told a local newspaper.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article4810644.ece

They killed him because he laid them off. I wonder if any of them ever stopped to think how much better they would be if he never hired them to begin with...

You know Darla, being laid off does suck but you do realize someone died here right? And you sound happy. You know when I took some time away from here, I had a chance to ask myself if I'd become the person I wanted to be, it's not an easy thing to face.
Yesterday you hoped Conservatives daughters would get raped, today you rejoice in some killing....maybe you need to do the same.

They killed him because he laid them off. I wonder if any of them ever stopped to think how much better they would be if he never hired them to begin with...

You know Darla, being laid off does suck but you do realize someone died here right? And you sound happy. You know when I took some time away from here, I had a chance to ask myself if I'd become the person I wanted to be, it's not an easy thing to face.
Yesterday you hoped Conservatives daughters would get raped, today you rejoice in some killing....maybe you need to do the same.

Don't worry Dano...angry mobs will never be after two dollar internet motivational speakers. You're safe.

I guess you dont' realize that in India people are poor enough that losing a job can mean their kids will die huh?

I also guess you don't get that when con men, and their frontwhores, attempt to visit their violent sexual politics upon me, I will say, with full sincerity: thanks but no thanks - GIVE IT TO YOUR DAUGHTERS.

You never understood that policy affects people and never will. But I do. and I say : GIVE IT TO YOUR DAUGHTERS.

Thanks, but no thanks, as your conwhore says.

Don't worry Dano...angry mobs will never be after two dollar internet motivational speakers. You're safe.

I guess you dont' realize that in India people are poor enough that losing a job can mean their kids will die huh?

I also guess you don't get that when con men, and their frontwhores, attempt to visit their violent sexual politics upon me, I will say, with full sincerity: thanks but no thanks - GIVE IT TO YOUR DAUGHTERS.

You never understood that policy affects people and never will. But I do. and I say : GIVE IT TO YOUR DAUGHTERS.

if this is what it takes I agree,
shit it's not like the cons are coctail party friendly

Yes I fully realize how people live in India, the biggest issue in one election was the price of onions, but nevertheless that doesn't mean they were better off BEFORE they were ever hired by that CEO. And they are not facing starvation, most will just find another job, from another evil CEO.

Last edited:
Yes I fully realize how people live in India, the biggest issue in one election was the price of onions, but nevertheless that doesn't mean they were better off BEFORE they were ever hired by that CEO. And they are not facing starvation, most will just find another job, from another evil CEO.

Dano you really do live in a dream world don't you?

Darla someday you will die bitter and alone, you won't have any daughters and you won't have sons so you will never understand the pain of the cavalier comments you toss around, but nor will you ever have the joy of having children. You are a bitter old hag whose life is spent on here and you know it.
Keep voting for those Liberal Democrats in New York, who knows maybe some day one of them will let a rapist out on early parole to try and "reform" them and you will be the lucky victim and for once I won't have an ounce of sympathy.
Have a nice life alone again in your apartment sneering at whatever it is you hate as another day of your useless life passes you by...
:)

Did Dixie adopt his daughter ? I can't imagine any woman actually mating with him.
I would shut the fuck up asshole with the family refererences. You know, you are a real piece of work, you come on here and berate selfish Republicans for wanting to keep their money and not spend it on government welfare, yet YOU divorced your own wife because she was spending too much of YOUR money.
You're the most selfish hypocritical fucker on here.

Enjoy mating with your fucking hand, that is if you can drag it away from the keyboard with your 40000+ posts.

Do not mention my family again, you want to insult me then go ahead, same with Darla, I can take whatever personally and still be civil now but if you go there, then I will get nasty.

And for the last time you senile unobservative idiot, I am not Dixie.

I would shut the fuck up asshole with the family refererences. You know, you are a real piece of work, you come on here and berate selfish Republicans for wanting to keep their money and not spend it on government welfare, yet YOU divorced your own wife because she was spending too much of YOUR money.
You're the most selfish hypocritical fucker on here.

Enjoy mating with your fucking hand, that is if you can drag it away from the keyboard with your 40000+ posts.

Do not mention my family again, you want to insult me then go ahead, same with Darla, I can take whatever personally and still be civil now but if you go there, then I will get nasty.

And for the last time you senile unobservative idiot, I am not Dixie.

that was not a dig at your daughter.
It was a dig at you.
Believe me your daughter has my sympathy and support.

My wife had degenerated into a lazy slob that did not even bathe much.
I took all I could.

she is available for you though, might be a good match.

Last edited:
that was not a dig at your daughter.
It was a dig at you.
Believe me your daughter has my sympathy and support.

My wife had degenerated into a lazy slob that did not even bathe much.
I took all I could.

she is available for you though, might be a good match.
My daughter doesn't want your sympathy, support and I don't care what you meant, don't talk about my family, that never ends up nice for anyone.
You want to discuss politics then go ahead.

Back