CEO Bludgeoned To Death By Fired Workers

Did Dixie adopt his daughter ? I can't imagine any woman actually mating with him.

Didn't you just mention the worthless fat pig liberial shirt tail hanger, that married you?

I assume you asked her to marry you---good judgment call buddy! LMAO

You were raised with liberial philosophies--then you married one--so don't bitch like the worthless liberial you aked to marry you. LMAO

Last edited:
Didn't you just mention the worthless fat pig liberial shirt tail hanger, that married you?

I assume you asked her to marry you---good judgment call buddy! LMAO

It was a good call 20 years ago. Some people change a lot though.
It is not worth it to remain married to someone you do not even like anymore.

And yes I will admit that my choices in women have not been the high points in my life.

why are you apparently divorced ?

We really need to quote Dano on this word for word.

"I really hope you get raped Darla." - Dano

Sounds like a mentally sound person to me.

Did he say that? LOL. I just got a load of his other beaut. I skip most of his posts.

You can’t wish something on someone. I’m not scared, insulted or offended by other people’s “wishes”. Or their fantasies about my life.

Dano is a violently angry man. He's not important at all.

Did he say that? LOL. I just got a load of his other beaut. I skip most of his posts.

You can’t wish something on someone. I’m not scared, insulted or offended by other people’s “wishes”. Or their fantasies about my life.

Dano is a violently angry man. He's not important at all.
No, if he had somebody would have quoted it. He did speak of the same type of Karma thing though.

We really need to quote Dano on this word for word.

"I really hope you get raped Darla." - Dano

Sounds like a mentally sound person to me.
Except I didn't say that word for word did I?
I was responding to Darla hoping my (and every other Conservative for that matter) daughters would get raped for my "Conservative" beliefs when it comes to crime.

So be sure to add the context of what she actually did say:
"I also guess you don't get that when con men, and their frontwhores, attempt to visit their violent sexual politics upon me, I will say, with full sincerity: thanks but no thanks - GIVE IT TO YOUR DAUGHTERS."

And believe me Water, you know my history, she got off very VERY light for the despicable thing she did say.

No, if he had somebody would have quoted it.
Darla is fucking sick, she wished for every Conservatives daughters to get raped, she was even more explicit in that other thread yesterday, remember that?

And rather than condemning her, Watermark makes up bullshit statements I never made.

Except I didn't say that word for word did I?
I was responding to Darla hoping my (and every other Conservative for that matter) daughters would get raped for my "Conservative" beliefs when it comes to crime.

So be sure to add the context of what she actually did say:
"I also guess you don't get that when con men, and their frontwhores, attempt to visit their violent sexual politics upon me, I will say, with full sincerity: thanks but no thanks - GIVE IT TO YOUR DAUGHTERS."

And believe me Water, you know my history, she got off very VERY light for the despicable thing she did say.

Stick it in your daughters ass.

We do not need a sick-out of who is going to do what to anybody's children. Please put a stop to that one.

Always fucking threats with this guy. Always.

I don't know why I didn't just IA you as soon as you appeared. Done now. Bye psycho.

We do not need a sick-out of who is going to do what to anybody's children. Please put a stop to that one.
Goddamn I never met a woman that vile in my life, it can't be a woman.
The weird thing is I came back and have tried my hardest to be far more civil and she's worse than ever.

I never said I would do anything to his daughter, nor would I ever say that, can the hysterics. I don’t care to be threatened by the violent piece of shit hacker, and yeah, I know he’s a hacker.
So give it a rest Damo.

Always fucking threats with this guy. Always.

I don't know why I didn't just IA you as soon as you appeared. Done now. Bye psycho.
WHERE did I threaten you? More bullshit. I responded to your wish that Conservatives daughters get raped because of their beliefs by saying I won't have any sympathy if your beliefs end up with some rapist on early parole meets up with you.

You are the pyscho, what kind of woman wishes anything on little girls? I mean holy shit.

Just keep the family references out of any discussions, I have NEVER talked about any of your family and nor would I.

Darla is adopting the tactics I like to use with Battleborne.
One could at least argue that guy deserved some of it for his disgusting comments against Darla and Tiana. What the hell have I done? I've never called Darla any names even, nor have I ever spoke of her family, let alone something as vile as hoping they get raped because of their beliefs.

Haven't read this whole thread so I couldn't really say.

I just think it's funny because Darla called me a sick fuck when I did it to him.

One could at least argue that guy deserved some of it for his disgusting comments against Darla and Tiana. What the hell have I done? I've never called Darla any names even, nor have I ever spoke of her family, let alone something as vile as hoping they get raped because of their beliefs.
She believes in the opposite and equal of Bush's with us or against us, the "Us or Them" thing. If you are not "Us" you are teh EEEeevil...

Don't let her get to you. Words on the board should slide off like water on a duck's back.

Back