Chameleon Harris...Here Come the Flip-Flops

Okay...you wanted him to stay. BUT HE DROPPED OUT...and you telling me your opinions of why he did is no big deal. Stop making it such.

If you cannot see the connection...just disregard it. But most intelligent people could see the connection...and why I brought it into the conversation.

There is a "first time in history" for EVERYTHING. So what?

And the "choice" of the people decided to drop out. He has that right. Just as the Dems have the right to decide who will take his place as the head of the ticket.

You, I suspect, are bothered because she is doing so well right now. If she crashes, all this bullshit will disappear.

No, RB... I am not losing my mind. The Republican Party has LOST its mind.

It is a danger to America...and thinks it is a blessing, which is a recipe for disaster.
Admit it Frank, the "powers that be" made Biden drop out. one day after he said he was in it to win. Period.

Apparently they are low information voters.
Seriously... This is playing out right in front of them... Everyone here reminded us daily t That he was sharp...compassionate... successful... and would never give up his candidacy.... And then they forced him to... How does anyone have a shred of respect for anyone that does that...

Says the guy who legally changed his name 3x, his religion 3x, called Trump an idiot & compared him to Hitler, and is now his running mate...​

t7vtggefg1gd1.jpeg

Admit it Frank, the "powers that be" made Biden drop out. one day after he said he was in it to win. Period.
He dropped out. He had been persuaded to drop out by people who thought that best FOR THEIR PARTY. He did not have to drop out...he dropped out voluntarily.

If you want to opine that he dropped out by "powers that be"...fine with me.

But if you are telling me that I should "admit" that your guess is correct, you will have a long wait.

My personal guess (and it is nothing but a guess) is that Joe Biden finally came to the realization that if he stayed as the Dem candidate, the chances that the disgusting Trump might win would be greater than the chances if he withdrew and allowed someone else (Kamala Harris) to take the spot.

1. Early/mail in voting. First he was for it, then he was against it after Covid hit and claimed that it was the reason he later lost, and now he's pushing it again.
He is actually against MASSIVE unsolicited mail out of ballots.
2. Abortion. He was strongly in favor of it until he decided to run and then was against it. Now he seems to want to walk the line between supporting and opposing it.
Link?
3. TikTok. He spent a lot of time trying to ban it. Now he embraces it.
He still favors banning it but he is fighting the Dems on it while it is still available. It is genius actually . Using Tik Tok to help him ban Tik Tok. Didn't bBiden ban government phones from having Tik Tok on them but has an account.
4. immigration. He was gung ho about stopping green cards and closing the border. Now he seems to say that if you graduate from an American College or University as a foreign national you should automatically be given a green card.
LINK??
5. Crypto. He was strongly against it, attacking it and trying to limit it. Now he's giving talks telling crypto folks he'll protect them.

You're welcome, I'll await your apology in advance.
I'll accept your surrender in advance.

He dropped out. He had been persuaded to drop out by people who thought that best FOR THEIR PARTY. He did not have to drop out...he dropped out voluntarily.

But if you are telling me that I should "admit" that your guess is correct, you will have a long wait.

My personal guess (and it is nothing but a guess) is that Joe Biden finally came to the realization that if he stayed as the Dem candidate, the chances that the disgusting Trump might win would be greater than the chances if he withdrew and allowed someone else (Kamala Harris) to take the spot.
Yes. They thought it best for their party because Biden was going to lose. The person the people voted for in the primary.
Fuck the people, right Frank? The Reps didn't dump Trump when it looked like Biden would win, did they?

I think it was a plan to make Kamala palatable... Hold on until the republicans have officially made their nomination, then before your party has bait and switch. In their mind there is some hope, and possibly there is, that there isn't enough time for the republicans to overcome the democrats' relief that they no longer have a dementia patient as a candidate. Now republicans have Trump going out and saying (paraphrasing) "she ain't black enough, she sometimes says she's Asian" and instead of talking about her failure at the border (the one thing she was in charge of) we're talking about Trump saying stupid things again.

If the republicans do not get with the program they'll be defeated by the plans made by the folks that have been running the 50 First Weekends at Brandon's show at the White House for the past 3 1/2 years.

Frankie, he has dementia and he knows it. He won't take a cognitive exam (or won't release the results of one). The Democrat leadership knows it and threatened to force him out with the 25th if he did not . If you call that voluntary I bet you think income tax is voluntary also.

The issues that confront Americans every day are felt by Americans every day.

Out of control crime, borders, and inflation. The American dream of quality of life improving for each generation is dying.

Young adults can not buy a home due to high interest rates. They face high grocery and gas prices. The assaults, rapes and murders by illegals crossing the Biden/Harris open border are there to see every day. Riots and anarchy by Hamas supporters (including many in Congress) are a daily occurrence.

Trump should stay on point on these issues that have made America a third world country.,

Other ad ideas for republicans:

1. Kamala talking about no cash bail, then talking about the crimes committed by those released. Like the Willy Horton ads back in the day you can even use turnstiles.

2. Talk about Kamala's policy not prosecuting unless shoplifting more than $950 with images of folks looting stores in San Francisco...

3. Espinoza.. Images of the officer with family talking about his death and Diane Feinstein obliterating her decision to not try the murderer for a capital crime.

Reactions: TOP
Yes. They thought it best for their party because Biden was going to lose. The person the people voted for in the primary.
Fuck the people, right Frank? The Reps didn't dump Trump when it looked like Biden would win, did they?
The Republicans don't have the balls to dump Trump.

The Republican Party is a sewer...and is going to lose mightily in November. \

THAT is what is frosting your ass.

You are bothered because the Democrats did the right thing...for their party and for our nation.

I think it was a plan to make Kamala palatable... Hold on until the republicans have officially made their nomination, then before your party has bait and switch. In their mind there is some hope, and possibly there is, that there isn't enough time for the republicans to overcome the democrats' relief that they no longer have a dementia patient as a candidate. Now republicans have Trump going out and saying (paraphrasing) "she ain't black enough, she sometimes says she's Asian" and instead of talking about her failure at the border (the one thing she was in charge of) we're talking about Trump saying stupid things again.

If the republicans do not get with the program they'll be defeated by the plans made by the folks that have been running the 50 First Weekends at Brandon's show at the White House for the past 3 1/2 years.
The Democrats did the right thing for their party...and for our Republic.

The Republican Party is pissing on both itself...and our Republic.

You people deserve the loss you are going to experience in November.

Frankie, he has dementia and he knows it. He won't take a cognitive exam (or won't release the results of one). The Democrat leadership knows it and threatened to force him out with the 25th if he did not . If you call that voluntary I bet you think income tax is voluntary also.
If you think the Dems would do something as destructive as invoking the 25th this late in the game...you are as stupid as I have been supposing you are.

The Dems gave Joe Biden enough reasons for him to drop out...and he voluntarily did so.

What is bothering you people is the fact that the Democrats are going to give you a major league ass-kicking in November.

You deserve all of it...you've earned it.

The issues that confront Americans every day are felt by Americans every day.

Out of control crime, borders, and inflation. The American dream of quality of life improving for each generation is dying.

Young adults can not buy a home due to high interest rates. They face high grocery and gas prices. The assaults, rapes and murders by illegals crossing the Biden/Harris open border are there to see every day. Riots and anarchy by Hamas supporters (including many in Congress) are a daily occurrence.

Trump should stay on point on these issues that have made America a third world country.,
You guys are going to get clobbered.

Back