Chameleon Harris...Here Come the Flip-Flops

I've never called Trump's VP a Bitch!

And can you provide us with a list of people she abused and cursed, and their quotes?

If you can't provide a list, that's OK- WE'LL UNDERSTAND!
Because that would be very dumb to call Vance a Bitch he is a stud.

The outlet interviewed a dozen former Harris staffers from various points in her political career, nearly all of whom "spoke on condition of anonymity to protect professional relationships, adding that Harris' job trajectory means it's well within reason she could become the most powerful person on the planet."

That's a terrifying prospect for ex-aides who recall a "toxic" and "reactionary" workplace infused with "a sense of paranoia in that office that you never knew when she was going to snap at you." One former staffer who had mostly positive things to say about Harris conceded that her staffers were often "so stressed out that they were making themselves sick. Is that toxic? I don't know."

The comments from former staffers echo those published earlier this month in Politico. "People are thrown under the bus from the very top, there are short fuses, and it's an abusive environment," said one person with knowledge of Harris's management style. "It's not a healthy environment and people often feel mistreated. It's not a place where people feel supported but a place where people feel treated like s—t."

https://freebeacon.com/politics/kamala-harris-staffer-trauma/

You have no tolerance for anything you do not want, or anyone who is not WHITE AND HATEFUL OF OTHERS LIKE YOU!

I forgot the world revolves around you and your prejudices while you sit up there on your lofty little perch judging everyone but yourself.

How silly of me! Huh?
You are judging RB STOP IT before you fall off your lofty perch.

You are judging RB STOP IT before you fall off your lofty perch.
You better believe I am judging RB for his classless behavior here in the forum, talking about his sexual fantasies that are disrespectful of women, and exposing his racist and misogynistic views here in the forum.

And I am happy to speak up about it in an effort to address it- SINCE THE MANAGEMENT REFUSES TO ADDRESS IT- and at times gins it up with his own classless behaviors and reckless comments!

Like what? If he does it "regularly" you should be able to give 4-5 examples . Thanks in advance.
1. Early/mail in voting. First he was for it, then he was against it after Covid hit and claimed that it was the reason he later lost, and now he's pushing it again.

2. Abortion. He was strongly in favor of it until he decided to run and then was against it. Now he seems to want to walk the line between supporting and opposing it.

3. TikTok. He spent a lot of time trying to ban it. Now he embraces it.

4. immigration. He was gung ho about stopping green cards and closing the border. Now he seems to say that if you graduate from an American College or University as a foreign national you should automatically be given a green card.

5. Crypto. He was strongly against it, attacking it and trying to limit it. Now he's giving talks telling crypto folks he'll protect them.

You're welcome, I'll await your apology in advance.

You better believe I am judging RB for his classless behavior here in the forum, talking about his sexual fantasies that are disrespectful of women, and exposing his racist and misogynistic views here in the forum.

And I am happy to speak up about it in an effort to address it- SINCE THE MANAGEMENT REFUSES TO ADDRESS IT- and at times gins it up with his own classless behaviors and reckless comments!
Poor Lizard. Who the hell do you think you are passing judgement when you yourself are a screaming biased libtard?
Classless behavior? Go back and read some of your own posts, Lizard. Talk about classless...
Disrespect women? I love women. Decent women love me. Maybe you don't, but that's all on you. Maybe you prefer men...?

Your outlandish and screaming cries for acceptance and validity fall on deaf ears. Go back and join the pussy posse, you're a prime candidate.

I just made you aware of why he dropped out. Me? I wanted him to stay.

Okay...you wanted him to stay. BUT HE DROPPED OUT...and you telling me your opinions of why he did is no big deal. Stop making it such.

Hillary and that election has nothing to do with Biden being the front runner and voted for the nomination of president of this election.

If you cannot see the connection...just disregard it. But most intelligent people could see the connection...and why I brought it into the conversation.

No, there are no rules, but that isn't the point. This is the first time in the history of our country that a sitting president who was voted by the people as their nomination for president all of a sudden (because he is losing) quits and the VP takes over without another vote of the people.

There is a "first time in history" for EVERYTHING. So what?

Hell, they could have put Judge Judy in, or a lunatic like AOC for that matter! The people had an choice.

And the "choice" of the people decided to drop out. He has that right. Just as the Dems have the right to decide who will take his place as the head of the ticket.

You, I suspect, are bothered because she is doing so well right now. If she crashes, all this bullshit will disappear.
Frank, you need to get out more. You are starting to lose your mind.
No, RB... I am not losing my mind. The Republican Party has LOST its mind.

It is a danger to America...and thinks it is a blessing, which is a recipe for disaster.

Poor Lizard. Who the hell do you think you are passing judgement when you yourself are a screaming biased libtard?
Classless behavior? Go back and read some of your own posts, Lizard. Talk about classless...
Disrespect women? I love women. Decent women love me. Maybe you don't, but that's all on you. Maybe you prefer men...?

Your outlandish and screaming cries for acceptance and validity fall on deaf ears. Go back and join the pussy posse, you're a prime candidate.

You may have to explain what you mean by me screaming- are you hearing voices when I make a comment here?
Biased Libtard? Are you saying you are not a biased Trumptard?
Do you really think you calling Kamala a Bitch and a Ho shows you have any class?
Really dude- exactly what is this hate you have for Kamala all about?
What has Kamala done to you personally for you to have such an expressed hatred for her?
What exactly is a pussy posse in your own words- Explain that?
Are you a member here because you feel the need for acceptance or validity? Is that why you logon here everyday?
Who do you want to accept you here and give you validity?
And if you do not feel like you are here for acceptance or validity, what makes you think anyone else is here for that either?
And lastly- who do you think you are RB?

You may have to explain what you mean by me screaming- are you hearing voices when I make a comment here?
Biased Libtard? Are you saying you are not a biased Trumptard?
Do you really think you calling Kamala a Bitch and a Ho shows you have any class?
Really dude- exactly what is this hate you have for Kamala all about?
What has Kamala done to you personally for you to have such an expressed hatred for her?
What exactly is a pussy posse in your own words- Explain that?
Are you a member here because you feel the need for acceptance or validity? Is that why you logon here everyday?
Who do you want to accept you here and give you validity?
And if you do not feel like you are here for acceptance or validity, what makes you think anyone else is here for that either?
And lastly- who do you think you are RB?
You know very well what I mean.
Yes, you are biased , just as I am. Admit it.
It is what it is, and she is. It's how she got her start in politics.
It's not what she's done to me, but rather what she's done to
my country by not doing the job the president gave her to
secure our border. She's done nothing but run from it.
Why am I a member here? Because a previous site I was a
member of went defunct and this site was suggested by one
of the Dems from that site. I've said it before, I didn't come
here looking for acceptance, or friends, I have many in real life.
Who do I think I am? I'm a white American saddened by the
direction my country is headed because of the influx of illegals
and the Dem party who are bringing this great nation down.

Last edited:
Back