Chameleon Harris...Here Come the Flip-Flops

I think it was a plan to make Kamala palatable... Hold on until the republicans have officially made their nomination, then before your party has bait and switch. In their mind there is some hope, and possibly there is, that there isn't enough time for the republicans to overcome the democrats' relief that they no longer have a dementia patient as a candidate. Now republicans have Trump going out and saying (paraphrasing) "she ain't black enough, she sometimes says she's Asian" and instead of talking about her failure at the border (the one thing she was in charge of) we're talking about Trump saying stupid things again.

If the republicans do not get with the program they'll be defeated by the plans made by the folks that have been running the 50 First Weekends at Brandon's show at the White House for the past 3 1/2 years.
You may be right. They are as dirty and underhanded as they come. I guess pissing off those who supported Joe is mere collateral damage.
Those supporters would still support Harris given the fact that she mirrors the same policy nightmares Biden has bestowed upon us.

I hope the Republicans wake up and show the people all the screw ups this administration has made and how they would fix them.

Yes, I've said this from the beginning. Trump says stupid shit. Nothing has changed there.
But he must point out this administration's failures, and what policies he supports and would
implement .This country needs to be run like a business when it comes to foreign trade. No
one's better than a business man to do that. No cackling left wing prosecutor gonna cut it.

You may be right. They are as dirty and underhanded as they come. I guess pissing off those who supported Joe is mere collateral damage.
Those supporters would still support Harris given the fact that she mirrors the same policy nightmares Biden has bestowed upon us.

I hope the Republicans wake up and show the people all the screw ups this administration has made and how they would fix them.

Yes, I've said this from the beginning. Trump says stupid shit. Nothing has changed there.
But he must point out this administration's failures, and what policies he supports and would
implement .This country needs to be run like a business when it comes to foreign trade. No
one's better than a business man to do that. No cackling left wing prosecutor gonna cut it.
Maybe.

Personally I think Kamala is going to wipe the floor with Trump in November.

Chameleon Harris.​

Is El Trumpo still orange - or is it a mango week ?

Haw, haw............................................haw.

I bet you thought Hillary was going to wipe the floor with Trump didn't you.
I did.

I was wrong.

Bet you thought Trump was going to win in 2020...and haven't got the ethical wherewithal to acknowledge that he lost.

We'll see. November is coming up.

I say Kamala Harris wins big.

And you guys will claim the election was stolen, because that is all you've got.

Back