Chameleon Harris...Here Come the Flip-Flops

The election is not decide by popular votes Frankie write that on a piece of paper so in ten minutes when you forget that you have something to remind you. The election was won bay ~44K votes spread over 3 swing states . That is less than 0.0003% of the vote . That is close enough to have triggered a total recount of those three state IMHO. That did not happen.

See above.
I did not say the election was decided by popular votes, Moron. (Mr. Moron, if you insist.)

The election was decided by the Electoral College...which voted overwhelmingly (in a landslide) for Joe Biden.

Get over it.

Are you whacked, you jump from the National Review to Washington Examiner trying to establish creditable, comparable to going from the Huffington Post to the Daily Beast, and on top of that, you offer videos

Your playing minor league ball, up your game if you want to be taken serious
How about CNN?

National Review is a rightwing opinion magazine that can't be trusted to give an accurate, unbiased, and nonpartisan analysis of the facts.
National Review is a mainstream publication and pretty well center politically.

That all you can do is attack shows how weak your position is.

Look, you're losing - badly - I get it. But the lame attacks aren't going to convince people that the utterly fucking disaster of the last 4 years is going to change under Heels Up.

The only way Joe Biden could possibly not be the Dem candidate, RB...is if HE...AND HE ALONE....decided to drop out.

Sorry you cannot accept that, but you guys were unable to accept your loss in 2020.

It becomes a habit!
He was pushed out and you know it.

One day he was in it to win, the next he dropped (was pushed) out.

National Review is a rightwing opinion magazine

Are you whacked, you jump from the National Review to Washington Examine

I like a person who changes when she was wrong.

Why would you Trumpys not want universal healthcare?

This thread is BULLSHIT!

THEY ARE IN A FRENZY!

THEY KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE...AND LOSE BIG TIME.

THIS IS A DELIGHT WATCHING THEM DO WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

I did not say the election was decided by popular votes, Moron. (Mr. Moron, if you insist.)
So why did you bring up the popular vote when it has no bearing on who won the election.
The election was decided by the Electoral College...which voted overwhelmingly (in a landslide) for Joe Biden.

Get over it.
And it would not have been a landslide if not for 3 states that Biden says he won by the narrowest of margins.

Yeah, the “real truth” as told by AM radio and Fox prime time

What do you claim isn't true? That she said she would ban fracking and all offshore drilling? That she said she would put a national ban on sport rifles and forcibly confiscate them from those who legally own them? That she supported an open border before the Harris/Biden regime opened the border?

I understand, you're rightfully panicking - and lying is the one thing that brings you comfort.

He was pushed out and you know it.

He dropped out. Your opinion was that he was pushed out. My opinion was that he saw the light...saw that he might very well lose...AND VOLUNTARILY DROPPED OUT.
One day he was in it to win, the next he dropped (was pushed) out.
He voluntarily dropped out.

Your opinion that he was pushed out is noted. I will file it where I filed your opinion that Trump was cheated out of the 2020 election.

So why did you bring up the popular vote when it has no bearing on who won the election.

Because I chose to. Are you telling me that you decide what I can bring up...and not bring up in a thread?

If you get someone to help you with the reading...you will see that I also brought up the Electoral College landslide.
And it would not have been a landslide if not for 3 states that Biden says he won by the narrowest of margins.
IT WAS A LANDSLIDE.

Trump tells us that.

I hate when people double down when they know they are wrong.
I hate it when a politician will say anything to get your vote or to remain in power. Harris still will not admit Dementia Joe has declining mental health. According to her he is still sharp as a tack.

:facepalm:

He dropped out. Your opinion was that he was pushed out. My opinion was that he saw the light...saw that he might very well lose...AND VOLUNTARILY DROPPED OUT.

Your opinion that he was pushed out is noted. I will file it where I filed your opinion that Trump was cheated out of the 2020 election.
He dropped out after his meeting with Obama. A day after he said he was in it to win. Look it up.

Find a post of mine saying he was cheated in 2020.

He dropped out after his meeting with Obama. A day after he said he was in it to win. Look it up.

Whomever he met with...THE FACT IS THAT HE DECIDED TO DROP OUT.

Jesus H. Christ, RB. HE DECIDED TO DROP OUT.

Yes there was pressure for him to do so. BUT HE DECIDED TO DROP OUT.

Are you saying that it was wrong for the Dems to pressure him to drop out?

Do you think they hurt themselves by doing so?

Find a post of mine saying he was cheated in 2020.
Okay...if you didn't...I accept that. I certainly am not going to do the work to look up all your posts.

But a common theme among the right...is that the 2020 election was rigged against the asshole, Trump.

“Nancy made clear that they could do this the easy way or the hard way,” said one Democrat familiar with private conversations who was granted anonymity to speak candidly. “She gave them three weeks of the easy way. It was about to be the hard way.”....

...On Capitol Hill, Democratic leadership sensed Biden’s decision was coming. A lawmaker close to leadership, granted anonymity to speak candidly, said the president had “gone offline” in recent days as he spent time with his family, a signal that he was digesting several weeks of firm Democratic messages that he needed to step aside.

“He got the message,” said the House Democrat, granted anonymity to speak frankly. Referring to the Senate Majority Leader, House Minority Leader and Speaker Emeritus, the lawmaker said: “It was from Chuck, Hakeem, Pelosi.”
Biden had the equivalent to a political gun held to his head when he made the "voluntary" decision to drop out. Nancy made it clear the 25th amendment was an option.

Be careful or the other residents may make you voluntarily step down from pResident of the Alzheimer's Ward Frankie.

You're confused. I don't care if you don't like my manner.

I had fish yesterday :yay:
I am not confused!

I am just being honest. about how I feel about your manner- whether you care or not!

Calling Black women bitches, just because you don't like them, shows what a hateful and disrespectful little man you really are!

I am not confused!

I am just being honest. about how I feel about your manner- whether you care or not!

Calling Black women bitches, just because you don't like them, shows what a hateful and disrespectful little man you really are!
Yes, you are confused.

No, I do not care.

The bitch ain't black.

Back