Changing Biden for any other candidate, changes the one thing people don’t like about Biden.

Jarod

Contributor
The number one thing people do not like about Joe Biden is his age. If you take that factor out, the Democrats win big time. Remember Trump is only two years younger than Biden. Kamala Harris has all of the good things about Biden without the age.

The number one thing people do not like about Joe Biden is his age. If you take that factor out, the Democrats win big time. Remember Trump is only two years younger than Biden. Kamala Harris has all of the good things about Biden without the age.
You realize the nation votes for the President. Not the Democratic Party. Are you this naive?!

Kamala is far less popular than Joe... Hard to believe but true...

You realize the nation votes for the President. Not the Democratic Party. Are you this naive?!
Yes, and the problem people have with Joe Biden is his age. Kamala Harris has all the same policies as Joe Biden without the age.

Yes, and the problem people have with Joe Biden is his age. Kamala Harris has all the same policies as Joe Biden without the age.
So...trying to withhold laughter...you think a Black woman is going to defeat Trump.
Sorry, I think you're pulling my leg.

For some yes, it's simply an age thing. For many others it's his condition. We've all watched it and it was on full display during the debate. Democrats aren't asking him to step down because he's now a week older.

What is Harris going to say: I stood by saying nothing while I knew President Biden was incompetent.

Do you Biden bashers ever think through what you are saying?!

For some yes, it's simply an age thing. For many others it's his condition. We've all watched it and it was on full display during the debate. Democrats aren't asking him to step down because he's now a week older.
^^Right wingers agree with Biden bashers.

Good point, but my point is its not his policies that are unpopular, replacing him takes the age/condition issue off the table.

If you watch Trump ramble every time he is off the teleprompter his mental condition is also in question.

Good point, but my point is its not his policies that are unpopular, replacing him takes the age/condition issue off the table.

If you watch Trump ramble every time he is off the teleprompter his mental condition is also in question.
Replacing Biden is giving presidency to Trump. And those coup leaders know it.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

But she is loyal to Biden

So you will heave her too like so much trash

What is Harris going to say: I stood by saying nothing while I knew President Biden was incompetent.

Do you Biden bashers ever think through what you are saying?!
Neither of them will win

But in some swing states, Harris is not loathed, and can help down ballot races whereas Pinocchio Joe is an anchor in every county in America

As far as his policies being popular that can certainly be debated (at least if we're going by polling numbers). I can understand as a Democrat wanting that narrative to be true (because it offers hope if he is replaced).

As far as his policies being popular that can certainly be debated (at least if we're going by polling numbers). I can understand as a Democrat wanting that narrative to be true (because it offers hope if he is replaced).
The polling is very close, right? And if the number one issue with Biden is his age....

The polling is very close, right? And if the number one issue with Biden is his age....
The polling isn't all that close at the moment (if it was, there wouldn't be this call for him to step down). But I was talking about polling for his policies. They weren't always all that high. So the idea that a younger candidate can step in and simply say I'm running Biden's policies and voila, victory awaits, may be asking a lot.

IF Biden steps down his replacement will be Harris. Black voters aren't the largest in numbers, but they are the backbone of the Democratic Party. And we've already heard from some black commentators and Congressional Black Caucus members that IF Biden steps down you better pick the VP (instead of some other white candidate).

Harris could energize black voters who have drifted away from Biden and could possibly energize women voters. But she didn't even make it to the Iowa caucus for a reason. Being VP is one thing. Being the leader of the free world is another. She would have work to do to convince voters she's the one (definitely possible she could but she would be facing headwinds).

Back