Changing Biden for any other candidate, changes the one thing people don’t like about Biden.

So the Democrats are trying to keep Biden off the ballots and they tried to keep Trump off the ballot. And the Democrats call themselves the guardians of democracy. Let that sink in a little. :laugh:

Sure, but the Dem base is already going to vote for the (Dem) nominee. I was referring to polling that included the non base. That was Jarod's argument, Biden's policies are popular so a younger person saying they will implement the same policies will take away the age issue.

It obviously could happen but his policies never polled that high during his term.
But the polling changed after Biden appeared frail and confused at the debate, not because of a policy or program Biden proposed.

But the polling changed after Biden appeared frail and confused at the debate, not because of a policy or program Biden proposed.
Correct. I wasn't suggesting there was any recent change in polling vis a vis his policies. I was saying his policies generally never polled all that high throughout his term (specially on the economy).

Correct. I wasn't suggesting there was any recent change in polling vis a vis his policies. I was saying his policies generally never polled all that high throughout his term (specially on the economy).
But he was neck and neck with Trump until then.

Back