Changing Biden for any other candidate, changes the one thing people don’t like about Biden.

Pretty much. This is like Nixon and Watergate in terms of how it's playing out. This is what a successful Trump impeachment would have looked like.

When there is agreement within your own party that it's time for you to go, you need to go. Staying, clinging to power like some politburo Soviet, isn't going to do anyone any good, particularly for your own party.
I'm in the party and nobody asked me so your comment about agreement is BS.

This isn't the Holt interview but look at her mouth in this video and tell me it can't be done.

"A video featuring Vice President Kamala Harris speaking gibberish has gone viral on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and TikTok. And while Harris has been criticized in the past for making strange speeches with a lot of empty buzzwords, this video is completely fake. In fact, its a deepfake used to make Harris look like she’s saying words she never actually said."

Prove it was done. That's the issue here. That it could be done is an irrelevant dabble into a technical issue. Prove her words were altered and that ALL of the various sources (and there are dozens, if not hundreds of them) were either in on it and lying or somehow oblivious dupes fooled by it.

I'm in the party and nobody asked me so your comment about agreement is BS.
It doesn't have to be universal agreement, just widespread enough that you ought to be paying attention to it. This is particularly true when the more senior leadership are onboard with you going out the door.

CLAIM: A video from a speech shows Vice President Kamala Harris repeatedly saying that most people who were hospitalized or recently died from COVID-19 were vaccinated.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Harris did not make these statements, according to the original video of the speech distributed by the White House. In the falsified version of the video, its audio track was manipulated to make it appear Harris said vaccinated people were being hospitalized and dying from COVID-19, when she actually said this was happening among unvaccinated people.

A coup. Like Trump. Full circle.
Not a coup. This is what happens when a truth becomes so apparent you can no longer ignore it. This is as true for a Republican politician as a Democrat. I'm not discussing it from the specific case of Biden, but rather from a variety of historical cases where a politician was tossed from office. Every time, every time, when things get too obvious to ignore them and the person's own party says they need to go (there doesn't need to be universal agreement, just a widespread one) they either go or are going to end up forced out.

Biden's only hope of staying in the election is rapidly becoming one of, can he fend off being tossed out of the race by his party until election day?

Not a coup. This is what happens when a truth becomes so apparent you can no longer ignore it. This is as true for a Republican politician as a Democrat. I'm not discussing it from the specific case of Biden, but rather from a variety of historical cases where a politician was tossed from office. Every time, every time, when things get too obvious to ignore them and the person's own party says they need to go (there doesn't need to be universal agreement, just a widespread one) they either go or are going to end up forced out.

Biden's only hope of staying in the election is rapidly becoming one of, can he fend off being tossed out of the race by his party until election day?
Primary was held. Biden still is the nominee. I don't want the oligarchs deciding who the president is.

Primary was held. Biden still is the nominee. I don't want the oligarchs deciding who the president is.
Not the point. If Biden isn't up to being President, and that has become pretty damn obvious, all he's doing by clinging to office is making sure his party loses in November. When Pelosi and Schumer, to name two top Democrats, say you need to go, you need to go. To have any chance of winning, that decision needs to come ASAP, not a few weeks before the election when there is no chance to run an alternate candidate.

Prove it was done. That's the issue here. That it could be done is an irrelevant dabble into a technical issue. Prove her words were altered and that ALL of the various sources (and there are dozens, if not hundreds of them) were either in on it and lying or somehow oblivious dupes fooled by it.
Stop moving the goalposts. I didn't say what you're claiming. I said I didn't believe Sky News Australia because they're unreliable, dishonest purveyors of false information. There are deep fake videos of Biden on the internet.

‘Exposed herself as a deep fake’: White House Press Secretary ‘telling lies’​

June 19, 2024 - 7:36PM

Sky News host Chris Kenny says White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre has exposed herself as a “deep fake” after her comments regarding the US President’s mental state. Ms Jean-Pierre said there are deep fakes and manipulated videos of Joe Biden circulating the internet.
“She’s actually telling lies now to cover up for the president.”

And

Joe Biden-Robert Hur interview audio wasn’t leaked; it’s a deepfake, DOJ and experts say

If this was true for a Republican politician, trump would be nowhere near getting reelected. He's a slow-witted, incurious, unintelligent felon and congenital liar. Republicans should be ashamed for kowtowing to this loser.

Everything is just speculation at this point but did you see this?

No, I didn't. There's a lot of speculation out there. If Biden drops out and this is the ticket, I'd definitely vote for them. Shapiro's a decent guy and very intelligent and so is Harris. But... Biden is the candidate I voted for and I want him to ride out the stupidity from the Dems.

Last edited:
Stop moving the goalposts. I didn't say what you're claiming. I said I didn't believe Sky News Australia because they're unreliable, dishonest purveyors of false information. There are deep fake videos of Biden on the internet.

‘Exposed herself as a deep fake’: White House Press Secretary ‘telling lies’​

June 19, 2024 - 7:36PM

Sky News host Chris Kenny says White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre has exposed herself as a “deep fake” after her comments regarding the US President’s mental state. Ms Jean-Pierre said there are deep fakes and manipulated videos of Joe Biden circulating the internet.
“She’s actually telling lies now to cover up for the president.”

And

Joe Biden-Robert Hur interview audio wasn’t leaked; it’s a deepfake, DOJ and experts say

Do you disbelieve the other half-dozen sources I posted? Do you disbelieve the actual video of Harris speaking?

Not the point. If Biden isn't up to being President, and that has become pretty damn obvious, all he's doing by clinging to office is making sure his party loses in November. When Pelosi and Schumer, to name two top Democrats, say you need to go, you need to go. To have any chance of winning, that decision needs to come ASAP, not a few weeks before the election when there is no chance to run an alternate candidate.
I'll take the words of Biden's doctors under serious consideration, not the wishful thinking of his opponents.

Sure, but the Dem base is already going to vote for the (Dem) nominee. I was referring to polling that included the non base. That was Jarod's argument, Biden's policies are popular so a younger person saying they will implement the same policies will take away the age issue.

It obviously could happen but his policies never polled that high during his term.
I guess it depends on how it affects undecided and enthusiasm

So did Forbes do that?

Did FOX? How would FOX get away with that and not get caught?

How about NBC? Did they alter their clips?

She is an incoherent speaker. She can't string a paragraph together, and often has trouble making coherent sentences.
Are you kidding, those are nothing compared to Trumps word salad.

the hypocrisy of saying democracy is at stake and throwing out the guy picked in a democratic fashion because he got his ass beat when the race starts is bad optics.

he lost the debate - lost the polls, and because of that he loses his candidacy?

fine - do that. but do us all a favor and shove your claim of loving democracy up your shit stains arse
In what way is the nomination process Democracy?

Back