Changing Biden for any other candidate, changes the one thing people don’t like about Biden.

I asked if you could post a word salad of Harris's that's similar to trump's. Either you can or you can't.
lol. :Googler:

Sorry, Sky News Australia is right-biased and fails fact checks. I'm suspicious that any video they posted was recut to show Harris in a bad light.
You are making ad hominem. The source is irrelevant. The video content speaks for itself. Defend the gibberish Harris babbled in those videos.

So did Forbes do that?

Did FOX? How would FOX get away with that and not get caught?

How about NBC? Did they alter their clips?

She is an incoherent speaker. She can't string a paragraph together, and often has trouble making coherent sentences.

Prove they did that since all of those videos are available from multiple sources. Also explain how if they changed what she said over several minutes, how they also edited her face to sync her mouth's movement to the new words.
Yeah, I looked it up. Sky News Australia, Fox News, Megyn Kelly, Tucker Carlson... all RWNJs.

Read the link I posted, it explained about editing the face etc. And there's an actual video showing a change.

Yeah, I looked it up. Sky News Australia, Fox News, Megyn Kelly, Tucker Carlson... all RWNJs.

Read the link I posted, it explained about editing the face etc. And there's an actual video showing a change.
That's ad hominem. You are attacking the source, not the content. Try to change 2 to 5 minutes of someone speaking that way and make it convincing. Isn't happening.

The number one thing people do not like about Joe Biden is his age. If you take that factor out, the Democrats win big time. Remember Trump is only two years younger than Biden. Kamala Harris has all of the good things about Biden without the age.
all the good things......open borders, high inflation, prohibitive energy costs, world unrest.........oh, and a good pair of knee pads.......

Watch and learn how it's done.

Prove it was done. Prove that multiple original sources in the news media colluded to do that, and not just once, but on multiple occasions over the last three years. The burden of that proof is on you.

Show how NBC's Lester Holt in a one-on-one interview with Harris would have allowed her answers and words to be modified. Go for it.

Hell, even radical Leftist magazine Vox cites her word salad verbatum.

Then came a widely derided interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt during that trip, in which she appeared to mock Holt’s question about why she hadn’t visited the southern border if she was working to try to stem the flow of migration north. “At some point, you know, we are going to the border,” Harris told Holt. “We’ve been to the border. So this whole thing about the border. We’ve been to the border. We’ve been to the border.”
When Holt pointed out that she hadn’t, she seemed to discount the question, replying that she hadn’t “been to Europe. And I mean, I don’t ... understand the point that you’re making. I’m not discounting the importance of the border.”

Are they part of this grand conspiracy too?

Last edited:
Democrat fund raising has dried up. Trump had been way behind, no longer. Democrat volunteerism has dried up. Campaign offices across the country can’t get workers. Two thirds of party members think Biden is too old. Senior Democrats see a looming disaster if he stays on the ticket.

Democrat fund raising has dried up. Trump had been way behind, no longer. Democrat volunteerism has dried up. Campaign offices across the country can’t get workers. Two thirds of party members think Biden is too old. Senior Democrats see a looming disaster if he stays on the ticket.
You'll get your wish. Trump can win.

Pretty much. This is like Nixon and Watergate in terms of how it's playing out. This is what a successful Trump impeachment would have looked like.

When there is agreement within your own party that it's time for you to go, you need to go. Staying, clinging to power like some politburo Soviet, isn't going to do anyone any good, particularly for your own party.

Prove it was done. Prove that multiple original sources in the news media colluded to do that, and not just once, but on multiple occasions over the last three years. The burden of that proof is on you.

Show how NBC's Lester Holt in a one-on-one interview with Harris would have allowed her answers and words to be modified. Go for it.

Hell, even radical Leftist magazine Vox cites her word salad verbatum.

Then came a widely derided interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt during that trip, in which she appeared to mock Holt’s question about why she hadn’t visited the southern border if she was working to try to stem the flow of migration north. “At some point, you know, we are going to the border,” Harris told Holt. “We’ve been to the border. So this whole thing about the border. We’ve been to the border. We’ve been to the border.”
When Holt pointed out that she hadn’t, she seemed to discount the question, replying that she hadn’t “been to Europe. And I mean, I don’t ... understand the point that you’re making. I’m not discounting the importance of the border.”

Are they part of this grand conspiracy too?
This isn't the Holt interview but look at her mouth in this video and tell me it can't be done.

"A video featuring Vice President Kamala Harris speaking gibberish has gone viral on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and TikTok. And while Harris has been criticized in the past for making strange speeches with a lot of empty buzzwords, this video is completely fake. In fact, its a deepfake used to make Harris look like she’s saying words she never actually said."

Back