Changing Biden for any other candidate, changes the one thing people don’t like about Biden.

Funny, you Trump supporters and Biden bashers are aligned.
I am a basher of both sides of that equation. When Trump made it clear that he thought he was more important than the Constitution of the United States he lost the minimal support he had from me, which was not much. I liked his SCOTUS picks, but hated the way he caved in every way to leftist panic with Covid. They (the leftists) don't even have the grace to admit he did everything they asked for, nor will they ever...

I am a basher of both sides of that equation. When Trump made it clear that he thought he was more important than the Constitution of the United States he lost the minimal support he had from me, which was not much. I liked his SCOTUS picks, but hated the way he caved in every way to leftist panic with Covid. They (the leftists) don't even have the grace to admit he did everything they asked for, nor will they ever...
Anyone who supports Trump is a fascist.

The number one thing people do not like about Joe Biden is his age. If you take that factor out, the Democrats win big time. Remember Trump is only two years younger than Biden. Kamala Harris has all of the good things about Biden without the age.
TBT I seriously doubt Kamala could win the election, no matter how young and smart she is. She's a woman of color and that won't fly with many Americans.

As far as his policies being popular that can certainly be debated (at least if we're going by polling numbers). I can understand as a Democrat wanting that narrative to be true (because it offers hope if he is replaced).
His policies are popular with Dems like trump's so-called policies are with magas. Even if I liked trump as a person I could never vote for him based on policy.

TBT I seriously doubt Kamala could win the election, no matter how young and smart she is. She's a woman of color and that won't fly with many Americans.
I actually am frightened(?) by the naivite of people thinking Biden can be dropped and ANYONE could beat Trump.

Like her incomprehensible word salads?
Post even one of hers that matches this mess by trump.

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it's true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it's four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible."

His policies are popular with Dems like trump's so-called policies are with magas. Even if I liked trump as a person I could never vote for him based on policy.
Sure, but the Dem base is already going to vote for the (Dem) nominee. I was referring to polling that included the non base. That was Jarod's argument, Biden's policies are popular so a younger person saying they will implement the same policies will take away the age issue.

It obviously could happen but his policies never polled that high during his term.

I actually am frightened(?) by the naivite of people thinking Biden can be dropped and ANYONE could beat Trump.
I am too. Frankly, I think they're delusional. I voted for Biden in the primary to be our candidate. I didn't vote for Chuck Schumer or Nancy Pelosi to decide that he should drop out. The Democrats have really disappointed me lately with their treachery.

Post even one of hers that matches this mess by trump.

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it's true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it's four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible."
I've never denied Trump says stupid shit. The thread is about Da Ho.
Pay attention.

I am too. Frankly, I think they're delusional. I voted for Biden in the primary to be our candidate. I didn't vote for Chuck Schumer or Nancy Pelosi to decide that he should drop out. The Democrats have really disappointed me lately with their treachery.
We are in a period as bad as the Civil War.
Trump attempted a coup.
Now Democrats are attempting a coup.
I will never vote for those assholes.

This isn't a gotcha question, just curious. Why Biden over Bernie, Kamala or Warren?

This isn't a gotcha question, just curious. Why Biden over Bernie, Kamala or Warren?
You mean now or in the past? I didn't vote for Biden in the 2020 primary, I went for Bernie because he was more to the left. I voted for Biden in the general and after all these years I think he's done a great job, given what he started with. I know cons don't like Biden for his policies and the same applies to me about any republican policies.

The number one thing people do not like about Joe Biden is his age. If you take that factor out, the Democrats win big time. Remember Trump is only two years younger than Biden. Kamala Harris has all of the good things about Biden without the age.
Harris is a moron that polls worse than Biden. Biden was never particularly smart, but he could put together complete thoughts until recently. She can't.

She babbles spewing authentic frontier gibberish, and not infrequently.

Harris has nothing to offer the US other than be a chair warmer until November if she replaces Biden.

You mean now or in the past? I didn't vote for Biden in the 2020 primary, I went for Bernie because he was more to the left. I voted for Biden in the general and after all these years I think he's done a great job, given what he started with. I know cons don't like Biden for his policies and the same applies to me about any republican policies.
Ahhh. When you said you voted for Biden in the primary I was assuming you meant the 2020 primary. My bad.

We are in a period as bad as the Civil War.
Trump attempted a coup.
Now Democrats are attempting a coup.
I will never vote for those assholes.
If they screw Biden over in the end, I'm changing my registration to independent. I need my party to be true to what it stands for and not let a lying criminal like trump have so much influence over them.

Harris is a moron that polls worse than Biden. Biden was never particularly smart, but he could put together complete thoughts until recently. She can't.

She babbles spewing authentic frontier gibberish, and not infrequently.

Harris has nothing to offer the US other than be a chair warmer until November if she replaces Biden.
Sorry, Sky News Australia is right-biased and fails fact checks. I'm suspicious that any video they posted was recut to show Harris in a bad light.

Back