Cher Suddenly Doesn’t Support Mass Immigration After Trump’s ‘Sanctuary Cities’

:lolup:

You poor cunts have nothing better than revenge versus a fix.

You really think this pathogically lying cocksucker is going to follow through?

:rofl2:

No, we'd rather the "fix" be sealing our borders so no illegals or asylum seekers can enter our country. Unfortunately, you and your ilk don't seem to. I hope some of these illegals move in next door to you so you can fire up your smartphone operated grill and throw a steak or two on for them. You might let your doors unlocked so they can help themselves to your refrigerator and liquor cabinet too.

Yes. I think Pelosi is firm on not allowing more illegals into her district, she has enough votes now.

No, we'd rather the "fix" be sealing our borders so no illegals or asylum seekers can enter our country. Unfortunately, you and your ilk don't seem to. I hope some of these illegals move in next door to you so you can fire up your smartphone operated grill and throw a steak or two on for them. You might let your doors unlocked so they can help themselves to your refrigerator and liquor cabinet too.

Yes. I think Pelosi is firm on not allowing more illegals into her district, she has enough votes now.

He can get some to smoke his chorizo, his missus is getting a bit tired of it.

Democrats couldnt care less about the "immigrants" any deeper than using them for political pawns.

Listening to a congressman on NPR this morning he was babbling on about how it was a bad idea to send asylum seekers to only sanctuary cities, when the reporter asked "Well where should they be sent then"? his answer was

"well this is a policy question that the president refuses to address"

wtf.. the next liberal that tries to say anything as stupid to me gets smacked

There’s Cher’s actual Tweet.

Everyone once in awhile you see a lefty having a Damascus Road experience and it’s a wonderful sight to behold.

Cher might as well be wearing a MAGA hat when it comes to immigration. Trump had to play troll-master to get it to happen but that’s what good presidents do—they do whatever it takes to lead the country.

There’s Cher’s actual Tweet.

Everyone once in awhile you see a lefty having a Damascus Road experience and it’s a wonderful sight to behold.

Cher might as well be wearing a MAGA hat when it comes to immigration. Trump had to play troll-master to get it to happen but that’s what good presidents do—they do whatever it takes to lead the country.

This really made me laugh, I wonder what the Swedish is for all hat but no cattle?

Democrats couldnt care less about the "immigrants" any deeper than using them for political pawns.

Listening to a congressman on NPR this morning he was babbling on about how it was a bad idea to send asylum seekers to only sanctuary cities, when the reporter asked "Well where should they be sent then"? his answer was

"well this is a policy question that the president refuses to address"

wtf.. the next liberal that tries to say anything as stupid to me gets smacked

Gotta love when they voice their opinions all the time except when it actually counts.

it's like

"these poor people are just looking for a better life, they are just like us"

now it's

" they can't live near me, but
it's Trumps job to figure out somewhere to put them"

It is not revenge to give sanctuary cities the illegals that they have been wanting. Lefties have been fighting to get illegals, and now they can finally have what they fought for. Nothing even close to revenge. Think of them as a trophy that you guys fought for.

:lolup:

Revenge is EXACTLY Trump’s motive, dumbshit.

You guys? I don’t live in a sanctuary city, moron.

“Ilk” :lolup:

There are asylum laws, you fucking idiot. You don’t believe in the rule of law?

How the fuck are you going to “seal” the border, asswipe? Another Berlin Wall with orders to kill?

What a fucking dumbshit.

Back