Cher Suddenly Doesn’t Support Mass Immigration After Trump’s ‘Sanctuary Cities’

You don't even realize that you came so close to a realization...but refused to open your eyes.

I find that a common trait among trump supporters. You have to be told what to think by Hannity. Just as the POTUS does.

Shame really. I thought you had a moment of clarity there.
*yada yada*.. - ignoring the idea that Cher understood the humanitarian crisis caused by illegal migrants

I doubt the left even understands the current crisis/scope of the "release" part of "capture and release"

Indeed and now we know that the left, especially the ones where the illegals (non-citizens) were going to be sent, are industrial strength hypocrites.

See Cher.

Indeed and now we know that the left, especially the ones where the illegals (non-citizens) were going to be sent, are industrial strength hypocrites.

See Cher.
stupid / hypocrites / dumb asses / TDS = the usual symptoms

See Cher.
Another idiot with reading comp. issues. Do you know the 'oranges' of Cher's comments? LMAO!!!!

You don't even realize that you came so close to a realization...but refused to open your eyes.

I find that a common trait among trump supporters. You have to be told what to think by Hannity. Just as the POTUS does.

Shame really. I thought you had a moment of clarity there.

Three lines of response, but you didn't actually say anything. Don't just talk, say something!

Take a hike, pende*a.
Awww..look at Earl. He follows me around sniffing my butt, and now he wants me to 'take a hike'. Earl can't read, and he's acting like a bully. Get back to us when you've read the OP, and believe you comprehend the text. Stop responding to the titles. You look like an idiot.

Three lines of response, but you didn't actually say anything. Don't just talk, say something!
Sorry dummy. Until you've shown that you understand the text in the OP, you don't get to join the discussion with me.

Now read it. Comprehend it. Then get back to me.

Awww..look at Earl. He follows me around sniffing my butt, and now he wants me to 'take a hike'. Earl can't read, and he's acting like a bully. Get back to us when you've read the OP, and believe you comprehend the text. Stop responding to the titles. You look like an idiot.

Boo, pende*a.

America is my home u stupid cock susker

I guess you didn't understand my comment. It's clear when someone asks you to "take a couple of illegals into your home", the reference is to your domicile, not the country.

This forum needs a higher quality of conservative posters.

Except for the fact that Cher didn't change her mind. You would think the idiots figured that out by now?

I know. She didn't say not to take them into the city, but that the city was already doing a poor job in dealing with the current homeless population.

Back