Cher Suddenly Doesn’t Support Mass Immigration After Trump’s ‘Sanctuary Cities’

:lolup:

Revenge is EXACTLY Trump’s motive, dumbshit.

You guys? I don’t live in a sanctuary city, moron.

How the fuck can it be revenge to give lefties the unlimited illegals to their sanctuary cities that they have always wanted? It is not revenge to give people what they want.

Cher Suddenly Doesn’t Support Mass Immigration After Trump’s ‘Sanctuary Cities’ Threat

Pop icon has a dramatic change of heart.

Pop icon Cher has suddenly had a dramatic change of heart on mass immigration after President Trump threatened to dump illegals in the “sanctuary city” where she lives.

Imagine my shock.

On Friday, Trump said his administration was considering the idea of releasing immigrants into sanctuary cities, partly in retaliation to Democrats’ support for open borders.

Previously, Cher had demanded, “Anyone who can must take a dreamer in2 their home & protect them!! I’m ready 2 do this & others in my business will do the same!! Sanctuary.”

View image on Twitter

However, she rapidly reversed her feelings on the matter following Trump’s threat to place those “dreamers” in her city.

In a tweet posted Sunday, Cher said, “I understand helping struggling immigrants but my city (Los Angeles) isn’t taking care of its own.”

She went on to urge that more focus be put on native homeless people than illegal immigrants.

Wow, it’s almost like Cher’s concern for illegal immigrants suddenly disappeared when she feared there could be a deluge of them in her own back yard!

https://summit.news/2019/04/14/cher...fL6Ib0WNVGhKH6-9vS4gwCC8--zvPlTdhWvAUXRqp0TI0

Cher said, “I understand helping struggling immigrants but my city (Los Angeles) isn’t taking care of its own.”

Cher, It’s not just about your city. It’s about the entire nation.

:rofl2: NOW you care what a liberal Hollywood type thinks? Looks like Cher's not the only one who changed her mind.

Cher Suddenly Doesn’t Support Mass Immigration After Trump’s ‘Sanctuary Cities’ Threat

Pop icon has a dramatic change of heart.

Pop icon Cher has suddenly had a dramatic change of heart on mass immigration after President Trump threatened to dump illegals in the “sanctuary city” where she lives.

Imagine my shock.

On Friday, Trump said his administration was considering the idea of releasing immigrants into sanctuary cities, partly in retaliation to Democrats’ support for open borders.

Previously, Cher had demanded, “Anyone who can must take a dreamer in2 their home & protect them!! I’m ready 2 do this & others in my business will do the same!! Sanctuary.”

View image on Twitter

However, she rapidly reversed her feelings on the matter following Trump’s threat to place those “dreamers” in her city.

In a tweet posted Sunday, Cher said, “I understand helping struggling immigrants but my city (Los Angeles) isn’t taking care of its own.”

She went on to urge that more focus be put on native homeless people than illegal immigrants.

Wow, it’s almost like Cher’s concern for illegal immigrants suddenly disappeared when she feared there could be a deluge of them in her own back yard!

https://summit.news/2019/04/14/cher...fL6Ib0WNVGhKH6-9vS4gwCC8--zvPlTdhWvAUXRqp0TI0

Cher said, “I understand helping struggling immigrants but my city (Los Angeles) isn’t taking care of its own.”

Cher, It’s not just about your city. It’s about the entire nation.

What a fuckin hypocrite.
Cher’s net worth is 350 million and her annual earnings are 28 million.
She has enough money to support her native homeless and the illegals.
I say bring them in. Mexico owned California at one time. I say give it back to them.

How the fuck can it be revenge to give lefties the unlimited illegals to their sanctuary cities that they have always wanted? It is not revenge to give people what they want.

You stupid fucking moron. Trump, on his junior high mental level, operates in only a couple of binary ways.

He rewards his blind supporters.
He exacts revenge on anyone who questions him.

Even the dimmest of shitstains recognizes that fact. Obviously, that bar is too high for you.

What a fuckin hypocrite.
Cher’s net worth is 350 million and her annual earnings are 28 million.
She has enough money to support her native homeless and the illegals.
I say bring them in. Mexico owned California at one time. I say give it back to them.

Similar to the Palestinian’s argument lol.

Think of all those lost electoral votes.

Cher.

From the opening post:
You don't even realize that you came so close to a realization...but refused to open your eyes.

I find that a common trait among trump supporters. You have to be told what to think by Hannity. Just as the POTUS does.

Shame really. I thought you had a moment of clarity there.

Sure she did, as did Pelosi and most of the far left loons where the illegals were going to be sent.

Back