Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

It’s guilt. They feel the guilt of placing their own interests ahead of the children that they brought into this world.

The children understand this and feel abandoned…rightfully so in many cases, not all but many.
^^^
MAGAt projection. No doubt ex-Captain Earl, USAF, has guilt that his kids only call him on birthdays and Christmas.

We were raised as Lutherans; my mom was a Sunday school teacher as well as being on various women's committees at church. So every Sunday we spent the entire morning and part of the afternoon there. I heard a lot of that same derogatory gossip from some of the other ladies. I don't think it's just Catholics who don't seem to be able to understand and follow Jesus's teachings.
Weak and stupid people like MAGAts believe only their religious beliefs matter, not those of others. Sad.

They want to someone to dominate, not share or partner. Again, only weak and stupid people want such a relationship.

yin-and-yang-symbol-on-a-glossy-ball-vector-620006.jpg
100%. Notice how they're trying to twist the narrative here. Everyone who supports people's freedom to choose their own destiny suddenly hates motherhood, homemakers, and those who choose full-time parenting versus an outside-of-the-home career. Of course not one of us said anything of the sort. As always, the low-IQ MAGATs project their own hate onto others.

You and your lapdog pEarl and your psycho drunken boyfriend are some of the biggest purveyors of hate here. No doubt in the real world as well. It's so much a part of who you are that you can't even see it anymore. You can try to cover it up with smarmy memes and virtue-signaling trite cliches, but we all see it. As Christie said, every. single. day. Sad.
Ooooh. Careful TOW, Trump's Sheeple will get angry and start passive-aggressively insulting you and everyone you know. Jus' sayin'.

5jza67.jpg

That's we're working hard to get them back...and it is working...
The "NoMo values" way of life is fading fast.... as they say, empowerment starts with us...We need to be the change they need...
Indeed, TOP, one hundred percent.

QED on weak and stupid.
Toxic reminds me of the hypocritical Dr. Laura, only of course much dumber. She claims to have had a career as a "teacher" (she did not), yet thinks other women should be stay-at-home moms like she obviously wasn't. The whole concept of people being free to choose what path they want is foreign to both the football wonk in the OP, and to pEarl and Toxic. Nope, they know what's best for everyone. :rolleyes:

It's better to say that leftists paint pictures of how things aren't, and they OBEDIENTLY do so at the bidding of some coward who has them bent over furniture and is reaming them with disinformation. As such, honesty is the first casualty, which explains why they spray lies like a firehose and preemptively call opponents liars.

It doesn't take long to realize that they are uneducated morons, explaining why they were so easily manipulated into being reamed with disinformation. You can tell that there will be no usable knowledge forthcoming. Your best best is to assume every word is untrue, being part of a well-crafted lie for the board's consumption.
Indeed!

First Kansas City Chief i've ever had respect for From the very little I heard about the Commencement speech... I'd love to find that transcript, though... I didn't hear anything about bashing Gay pride month or women in the kitchen... I do love my kitchen though... What woman doesn't?
Just like a super-ball bouncing off of your thick skull at 100 miles an hour, his speech went right over your stupid head!

Telling! Very telling!

These mothers who murder their children or abandon them if they don’t, must have a mountain of guilt…rightfully so.

What a very odd thing to say...
I thought the question was very appropriate!

After all EARL is a man trying to control a women's choice what she does with her body.

SO I WAS JUST ASKING HIM A QUESTION ON THE BEHALF OF WOMEN- who may have something to say to him about what he does with his body and his SPERM of the moment habits!

I thought the question was very appropriate!

After all EARL is a man trying to control a women's choice what she does with her body.

SO I WAS JUST ASKING HIM A QUESTION ON THE BEHALF OF WOMEN- who may have something to say to him about what he does with his body and his SPERM of the moment habits!
It was very odd...I rather doubt women appreciate those kind of "efforts" on their behalf, however...They really are just bizarre...and inappropriate...

Back