Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

He insulted every woman in the world- including my Daughter and Grand Daughters!

It didn't offend me, BUT WHAT HE HAD TO SAY, EMBARRASSES ME AS A MAN!
He didn't insult anyone who actually listened to his message...If you're embarrassed, it's because you didn't understand what he was saying...don't feel badly, though...many people overreacted...

Anyone who's a mom/homemaker and had a career as well understands exactly what Harrison's message was....
Their husbands and dads/fathers should be applauding his remarks...

Not to such an odd person as EARL!
To anyone...Would you say that in front of your daughter or granddaughter? Talk about offensive remarks...
You mock a man who loves his wife, his family and children unconditionally, but you think it's ok to talk about splattering sperm on a screen? That's very odd...

To anyone...Would you say that in front of your daughter or granddaughter? Talk about offensive remarks...
You mock a man who loves his wife, his family and children unconditionally, but you think it's ok to talk about splattering sperm on a screen? That's very odd...
I am glad you found it offensive!

I find you offensive- YOU OFFEND ME!

How about TRUMP splattering his SPERM on Stormy? What do you think his wife and daughter feels about that?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

Anyone who's a mom/homemaker and had a career as well understands exactly what Harrison's message was....
Their husbands and dads/fathers should be applauding his remarks...
You seem to assume a lot, TOP.

The Gestapo had a career and a family and thinks the remarks were incredibly stupid.
So do her friends.
Our daughter never had kids but thinks the remarks were stupid.
All the local female newscasters appeared to think the remarks were stupid.

Middle America and the coastal urban northeast are simply two different places.
No need to make value judgements as to who, if anybody, is right,
but we really should acknowledge, at least, that they're quite different.

Blue state women aren't impressed with attitudes like that.
I can't explain exactly why. I've never been a woman, and I don't meddle in their affairs.

Of course they don't. The Catholic Church has been getting rid of nuns for the last twenty years.

... because they don't exist, and now you understandibly feel like the gullible moron you are.

One of the hallmarks of true dumbfuck leftists is the bashing of anyone with a differing view, and especially someone who exposes the gullible OBEDIENCE they exhibit in regurgitating everything they are ordered to believe. If you were to see some honesty crawling on the floor, you would immediately step on it and crush it.

Another hallmark of dumbfuck leftists is the belief that they each get to speak for countless, unnamed others.

Another hallmark of dumbfuck leftists is the complete denial of human nature and the presumption that humans never conspire for business or political purposes.

Another hallmark of dumbfuck leftists is the naive assumption that the media is neutral, dispassionate and honest.

It turns out they don't exist, just like the nuns. I'm glad we resolved that issue.

Yes. Statements are signed. You are a moron. Let me know if you ever come across any other nuns that don't exist.

Have a great rest of your weekend.
Ok, we're done here. You're a brain dead cultist, a liar, and a complete idiot.

We were raised as Lutherans; my mom was a Sunday school teacher as well as being on various women's committees at church. So every Sunday we spent the entire morning and part of the afternoon there. I heard a lot of that same derogatory gossip from some of the other ladies. I don't think it's just Catholics who don't seem to be able to understand and follow Jesus's teachings.
Certainly not. Catholics do not have a monopoly on hatred. Anyone who judges and condemns others in the name of Christ is no Christian.

He didn't insult anyone who actually listened to his message...If you're embarrassed, it's because you didn't understand what he was saying...don't feel badly, though...many people overreacted...
You better go get a copy of the transcript.

He may as well have just said, that "All the useless flesh outside the Vagina is the WOMAN"!

Or it wouldn't have been any worse had he said, "All women should be barefoot and pregnant"!'

He was denigrating women you STUPID woman!

You seem to assume a lot, TOP.

The Gestapo had a career and a family and thinks the remarks were incredibly stupid.
So do her friends.
Our daughter never had kids but thinks the remarks were stupid.
All the local female newscasters appeared to think the remarks were stupid.

Middle America and the coastal urban northeast are simply two different places.
No need to make value judgements as to who, if anybody, is right,
but we really should acknowledge, at least, that they're quite different.

Blue state women aren't impressed with attitudes like that.
I can't explain exactly why. I've never been a woman, and I don't meddle in their affairs.
Ok...I respect that everyone has an opinion...I've always said that...No judgment when it comes to the ladies in your family...I don't know them, after all...
I had a Very full time career and family ...and don't think they were incredibly stupid remarks...and have nothing but respect for his speech...I listened carefully...and more than once...;) Our news isn't covering it....didn't hear a word at any of the events yesterday...
I'm happy that Middle America is different...and that I live here...and that I Listen...( btw...I imagine our Mother's Day celebrations were very different...in fact, I know they were...and that's all good)

I always listen to every individual...and I hear them... teachers have to do that, after all...Special Ed teachers in particular...)

He may as well have just said, that "All the useless flesh outside the Vagina is the WOMAN"!

Or it wouldn't have been any worse had he said, "All women should be barefoot and pregnant"!'

You may want to realize you run with a bunch of Misogynists!

You vote for them, and you suck up to them, and defend them

What a stupid WOMAN!

Ok...I respect that everyone has an opinion...I've always said that...No judgment when it comes to the ladies in your family...I don't know them, after all...
I had a Very full time career and family ...and don't think they were incredibly stupid remarks...and have nothing but respect for his speech...I listened carefully...and more than once...;) Our news isn't covering it....didn't hear a word at any of the events yesterday...
I'm happy that Middle America is different...and that I live here...and that I Listen...( btw...I imagine our Mother's Day celebrations were very different...in fact, I know they were...and that's all good)

I always listen to every individual...and I hear them... teachers have to do that, after all...Special Ed teachers in particular...)

Well listen to me!
You are the one that needs special education you old stupid WOMAN!

Even a Special Ed teach needs a proper education.

But, if you went to college, and graduated, and having your graduation, and some Misogynist at the microphone tells you that instead of getting your education, you should have just stayed home and be a wife and mother?

What would you have thought about that?

Because that is what he said- AND THAT IS THEY WAY EVERYONE HEARD IT!

EVERYONE BUT YOU STUPID!

Last edited:

he said nothing like that...an he was not denigrating women...interesting personal attack, btw...;) Not the most respectful...

Back