Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

No thread necessary...

But an abortion terminates a life.... So, in your words, that's the "implication"...
It doesn't terminate a baby. If it does, off to jail they go.

The point is nobody has ever said they wanted babies terminated. That's what pro abortion means.

Depends on the audience.
Its was an audience with females in it...I didn't know there were different types of females...can u explain what makes one of these female graduates different that a female working at Lowes or one that is staying at home

So is Obama a different black male than say a black construction worker

Last edited:
It doesn't terminate a baby. If it does, off to jail they go.

The point is nobody has ever said they wanted babies terminated. That's what pro abortion means.
If you don't want the baby and you Choose termination, that's pro abortion...there are people who specifically say they don't want a baby, so they chose to abort...thus terminating the baby... These same people claim no regrets...it's "just a clump of cells"after all...That is pro abortion... and if you're labeling it pro choice, that as well...They did choose that option...

He was speaking to the graduating class...which included females...potential mothers...and males...potential fathers...
His message definitely spoke to the male graduates, as well....he shard his personal experiences as a father...and of his family...including his love and admiration and gratitude for his wife...

If you don't want the baby and you Choose termination, that's pro abortion...there are people who specifically say they don't want a baby, so they chose to abort...thus terminating the baby... These same people claim no regrets...it's "just a clump of cells"after all...That is pro abortion... and if you're labeling it pro choice, that as well...They did choose that option...
Potential baby. That's where you are confused.

Again nobody has ever said they wanted babies terminated. That's illegal anyway.

Potential baby. That's where you are confused.

Again nobody has ever said they wanted babies terminated. That's illegal anyway.
i'm not confused...the baby is developing...just not yet born...and yes, potential...A woman can't give birth without allowing that "potential baby" to fully develop....
An abortion is the choice to terminate that developing baby...

i'm not confused...the baby is developing...just not yet born...and yes, potential...A woman can't give birth without allowing that "potential baby" to fully develop....
An abortion is the choice to terminate that developing baby...
Yes that is called pro choice.

Yes that is called pro choice.
One of the choices, yes, is pro abortion...you don't have an abortion unless you're pro abortion...if you were anti abortion, you wouldn't have one...unless the situation was life threatening...

ANYTHING that is growing is by definition ALIVE. For the sake of argument I'll even call it a fetus instead of an unborn baby. Is a fetus growing? Yes it is therefor it is ALIVE and not merely a clump of cells.

ANYTHING that is growing is by definition ALIVE. For the sake of argument I'll even call it a fetus instead of an unborn baby. Is a fetus growing? Yes it is therefor it is ALIVE and not merely a clump of cells.
Tumors are alive.

Back