Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

One can be "anti abortion" and support choice.
I guess if you're not the one making the choice to terminate...and believe that terminating is the right choice...And you have to consider respect for potential life and existing life...
There are cases where termination might be meddically necessary...but abortion is not to be confused with birth control...and it should be rare...
It's not rare...

I guess if you're not the one making the choice to terminate...and believe that terminating is the right choice...And you have to consider respect for potential life and existing life...
There are cases where termination might be meddically necessary...but abortion is not to be confused with birth control...and it should be rare...
It's not rare...
How do you know it's not rare?

I would bet Michelle Obama if asked ....were u more excited about being a lawyer and First Lady or being a mom?

Her answer would be ..being a mom
Same here. But Michelle and I had the choice whether to be a mom or not. Our kids were wanted and loved because of that choice.

Not everyone wants to be a mom, and shouldn't be scorned into it by busybodies who think they know what's good for other people.

He was giving a graduation speech.. And the perfect time and place for Expressing those kind of feelings... I don't know why some women took issue with what he said... By the way the majority of graduates did not have a problem with it... So you're offended because you think that he offended some of the graduates? By mentioning that they were going to be Excited about having families in addition to their careers?
What are the "diabolical lies" women have been told?

You can get me statistics of abortions being used as a birth control?
Butker thinks that Catholic use of birth control is heterodoxy. It's his holier-than-thou way of saying that women should be barefoot and pregnant.

"Heterodox ideas abound even within Catholic circles. But let's be honest, there is nothing good about playing God with having children — whether that be your ideal number or the perfect time to conceive. No matter how you spin it, there is nothing natural about Catholic birth control."

Did one person boo? It must not have been very loud... And I guess it wasn't offensive enough for them to leave or turn their backs...;) I'm sorry that she was offended.I'm sorry that you were offended... I'm glad that I got to hear his speech... I think I'll listen to it again...:)
Did one person boo? It must not have been very loud... And I guess it wasn't offensive enough for them to leave or turn their backs...;) I'm sorry that she was offended.I'm sorry that you were offended... I'm glad that I got to hear his speech... I think I'll listen to it again...:)
I gave a link but as usual you didn't read it. Btw, are you ever going to answer my question about the difference between the speech and the transcript?

Back