Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

That there was nothing offensive... In fact quite inspirational
.. particularly if you're a mom...or it's a part of your plan..
You've been saying that reading the speech isn't enough, you have to listen to it. I listened. Both are the same.

How long are you going to put off giving a real answer to the question?

He was speaking to the graduating class...which included females...potential mothers...and males...potential fathers...
His message definitely spoke to the male graduates, as well....he shard his personal experiences as a father...and of his family...including his love and admiration and gratitude for his wife...
He didn't tell the men they were being fed "diabolical lies."

So now you are a Man expert huh? Please share with us how you got to be such a man expert!

And you are also the English reading comprehension expert now too huh? And you can't even spell your name or use proper English!

What is this IBDamann SHIT? Oh? DO You have to tell yourself this often?

Are you trying to tell us you are a MAN- or THE MAN- or DA MANN?

What is a Mann? That is a man that can't even fucking spell! WHAT IS Da? A DUMB ass LIKE YOU!

YOU BE Da IDIOT- Which I mean YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Without a doubt!

In fact, YOU ARE "THE IDIOT" around here!

I am changing your name to IBDa-Idiot.

That's how I will refer to you now- from now on!
Sybil is a Sycho. He’s interesting to study but has nothing to teach.

I became an expert in everything when I was very young. My mom taught me to learn everything before I reach eight years of age, because doing so would make everything so much easier going forward. I asked her if that wouldn't preclude me from becoming a stupid, undereducated leftist. She said that it would, but the satisfaction of thinking for myself would be all the reward I would ever want.

She was right. She also took great pride in her role as a mom, for which the leftists on this site are required to vilify her I suppose.

Absolutely, and I would advise you to seek help immediately.

Undereducated leftists, such as you, aren't expected to be able to pick up on wordplay.

It helps those who aren't bright enough to get it to self-identify by having to ask your question.

That makes you about the 80th dim-witted leftist to think he's being clever in this way.

Yes, I just checked and you are now the 82nd leftist to think he's the first to do this.

I look forward to your future self-identification. Have a great day.
^^^
Sycho Sybil.

JPP’s #1 Paranoid Schizophrenic.

Nah TOP is standing out by being honest. We're all admiring.
QED
X9EmwBi.gif

Back