Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

ROFL.......so now you want to pretend he's anti-semitic as well?.....how to best identify LW fuckwits?.....weigh the lies they spread about normal people........

Subservient women, like beta monkeys, want all other women to be subservient too. Otherwise, they stand out as the weaklings that they are.

BTW did you see Guno's thread about the antisemitism in the football wonk's speech? He's managed to disparage entire groups of human beings.
Yes I read the thread. Wow.

It's a woman's choice if she wants to be a homemaker.
Some men also choose to be homemakers. Isn't freedom to be what you want to be a beautiful thing? Sadly the haters in this thread are trying to make it about "values" rather than the real issue -- women and men both being free to walk their own path w/o fear of scorn, denigration, and pressure to walk the one the chauvinists think they should.

You're right. If the football wonk hadn't said what he said, Toxic and the others wouldn't be wasting time here trying to pretend that he didn't.

If you're strong in your beliefs, you're certainly not bothered by what personal beliefs Harrison shared with The Benedictine graduates... If you're intent on twisting his message then that's very telling indeed...

If you're strong in your beliefs, you're certainly not bothered by what personal beliefs Harrison shared with The Benedictine graduates... If you're intent on twisting his message then that's very telling indeed...
If he has strong beliefs and the freedom to state them publicly, then he -- and you -- shouldn't be all butt hurt when others disagree. If you're intent on twisting his words into something benign, that tells us how wrong you really know he and you both are.

See how that works?

The nuns were bothered. :dunno:

And there is no twisting.... we know he never specifically told them to stay in the kitchen.
What else is new?🤣 No one was told to stay in the kitchen... But now that I'm retired, I'm overjoyed that I can cook just as much and as often as I want... Heck.. when I was teaching, I scheduled time weekly to make sure we were having lessons in home ec labs and kitchens... When the kitchen wasn't available we often cooked in class... As you may know daily living skills are often part of a special education curriculum...

What else is new?🤣 No one was told to stay in the kitchen... But now that I'm retired, I'm overjoyed that I can cook just as much and as often as I want... Heck.. when I was teaching, I scheduled time weekly to make sure we were having lessons in home ec labs and kitchens... When the kitchen wasn't available we often cooked in class... As you may know daily living skills are often part of a special education curriculum...
This nonsensical babble of bullshit is brought to you by the makers of Splash! Vodka(tm). What's in YOUR coffee cup? :ROFLMAO::shots::ROFLMAO:

Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago you were telling us how worried about your pretend students' nutrition was, and that they wouldn't let you cook in class? Frank is right; you DO lie as much as your #MalignantMessiah!

I also love the journalist who told the NFL to come get their boy if they didn't want to lose viewers...specifically women...😂

Who wasn't that said rules are made to be broken...or bent?;) Where
are our historians? This is a super fun morning.... Especially considering where we're cooking...🤣

Back