Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

Butker is a good kicker, so I respect that. But, his religious beliefs are not important to me, and I have learned to overlook all of the Misogynistic quotes in the bible- certainly not preach them.

This is really an individual thing, where modern religions do not take the misogynistic quotes in the bible as gospel anymore. But obviously the TRUMPTARDS are using the Misogynistic attitudes about women in the Bible as gospel and now using them to control women in America.

At some point, you have to SMART enough to understand that Stoning your Wife or Daughter to death because you are accusing her of adultery will land you in jail or a death sentence- even if the Bible say's that is the way to deal with women adulterers.

YOU KNOW THIS IS WRONG- AND SOMETHING THAT HAS MANY CHRISTIANS VERY CONFUSED-Like you!
I'm not confused at all... I did not consider his speech to be misogynistic... And yes...he is a phenomenal kicker... And I am no kansas city fan...

Regular people are sick of the politicization of everything, esp. religion. Young ppl in particular want no part of it. This is a good thing, IMO. It's sad though for those Christians who truly believe and who truly walk the walk and don't just preach at others. Esp. in small rural communities like we live in, churches and their parishioners are essential to helping those struggling with poverty, substance and domestic abuse, and other misfortunes. These good folks truly do exemplify the teachings of Christ.

JPP MAGATs though? Not much at all.
The Bible is a good read overall, Just as Religions are most often for the better good, as the messages are mostly good lessons in life.

HOWEVER, THE BIBLE ALSO REEKS OF MISOGYNISTIC ATTITUDES AND VIEWS.

And that is why most people see through the Misogyny that is obviously there in the bible and do not use those verses.

No God would be as Misogynist, and even Christians should be smart enough to know this.

I'm not confused at all... I did not consider his speech to be misogynistic... And yes...he is a phenomenal kicker... And I am no kansas city fan...
Well, you do recognize yourself as a Christian.

And that is good.

But, as a Christian, you must also realize that the Bible is full of Misogyny!

Well, you do recognize yourself as a Christian.

And that is good.

But, as a Christian, you must also realize that the Bible is full of Misogyny!
I am a Christian... and we are discussing the speech... Harrison's twenty minute speech... there was no misogyny... (And I do go by Is what I consider good lessons for living life... As everyone should)

Guarantee that if you asked Americans who is the KC Chiefs kicker 99.9% of the population would have no clue, so why is anything the guy says noteworthy?

It's the shrill left on your side bloviating, lying and whining about you simpleton. God you're one dumb MoFo. :palm:

I am a Christian... and we are discussing the speech... Harrison's twenty minute speech... there was no misogyny... (And I do go by Is what I consider good lessons for living life... As everyone should)
You'll never convince me that Butker didn't;t ruin his speech by expressing Misogynistic and anti-gay views- as those views are never welcome or acceptable in a commencement speech!

Women and Gay people are a part of our society, and they have equal rights under the Constitution, regardless to whatever Butker thinks of them.

You'll never convince me that Butker didn't;t ruin his speech by expressing Misogynistic and anti-gay views-
... precisely because you are too stupid to learn.

as those views are never welcome or acceptable in a commencement speech!

Too funny! You don't even know what was said. You speak exclusively in the overly broad-brush categories you are mandated to regurgitate.

Women and Gay people are a part of our society, and they have equal rights under the Constitution, regardless to whatever Butker thinks of them.
Butker thinks exactly what you do. Is he a good guy or are you a bad guy?

... precisely because you are too stupid to learn.

Too funny! You don't even know what was said. You speak exclusively in the overly broad-brush categories you are mandated to regurgitate.

Butker thinks exactly what you do. Is he a good guy or are you a bad guy?
Butker better get his foot back into the ball and hit that 60 yarder, and keep it out of his mouth!

And that is my best advice!

Back