Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

What is the Catholic doctrine of family?
The Church considers the family as the first natural society. It is the foundation of society and is central to all social life. It is a place where different generations live together and experience affection, solidarity, appreciation, unselfish commitment, help and justice. Every person is loved, just as he is.

CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH SECOND EDITION

Catholic women are also taught not to murder their own children.

Reactions: TOP
I actually hate to say this in a way but as a person who has spent decades studying what makes people tic psychologically I must. Not all by any stretch but a lot of women who rail against the type of things Butker said do so because they either have no real man in their life at all besides maybe sexually OR if they do they do not have the type of strong man who cares for and watches over his wife and children like all women inherently KNOW they should have. People are ego driven. They just are. To make things like this a bit easier for their delicate ego to handle they lash out against opinions like those espoused by Butker as a way of hiding their inner shame and asking themselves questions like......." WHY cant I have a man like that? One who is caring and nurturing? My knight in shining armor and protector? It is all 100% ego driven so they do not have to look at their own personal failings. They damned sure dont want anyone else looking at their failings either so instead they go into attack mode and pretend as if they would never want that type of man when we all KNOW they would jump at the chance if they ever got one. Just the truth......

Very well said...(and as I mentioned before, there's a tad more than a bit of hate showing... but that's what tends to happen when there's a reply that's nothing more than a personal or political overreaction...;))

Indeed.

Morning TOP.

It is a sign of the times that a man who extols the virtue of family and home is excoriated. He is a good Catholic and those who say differently are simply wrong.

I actually hate to say this in a way but as a person who has spent decades studying what makes people tic psychologically I must. Not all by any stretch but a lot of women who rail against the type of things Butker said do so because they either have no real man in their life at all besides maybe sexually OR if they do they do not have the type of strong man who cares for and watches over his wife and children like all women inherently KNOW they should have. People are ego driven. They just are. To make things like this a bit easier for their delicate ego to handle they lash out against opinions like those espoused by Butker as a way of hiding their inner shame and asking themselves questions like......." WHY cant I have a man like that? One who is caring and nurturing? My knight in shining armor and protector? It is all 100% ego driven so they do not have to look at their own personal failings. They damned sure dont want anyone else looking at their failings either so instead they go into attack mode and pretend as if they would never want that type of man when we all KNOW they would jump at the chance if they ever got one. Just the truth......
This is one of your better posts, Piedra.

Well done and one hundred percent accurate.

This is one of your better posts, Piedra.

Well done and one hundred percent accurate.
It kind of runs in the same vein as people who dont have a pot to piss in always seem to be the ones saying how money is not important to them ! :laugh: Sounds good,....but we all KNOW thats bullshit!

It kind of runs in the same vein as people who dont have a pot to piss in always seem to be the ones saying how money is not important to them ! :laugh: Sounds good,....but we all KNOW thats bullshit!
There is an abundance of BS on this forum, Piedra.

I find it sad that the very virtues that have made America great are now rejected by a few...perhaps more than a few radicals.

It is a sign of the end of times...agree?

No, I played softball until I hit 30, though.
No sports in school, I was working to support my Mach I.
I played in league and tournaments until my late 30's,....tore my PCL and that was that. STILL miss it to this day.

I find it sad that the very virtues that have made America great are now rejected by a few...perhaps more than a few radicals.

Absolutely. Being straight for a change instead of always joking I say this........We are deep in the midst of a spiritual war RIGHT N OW. Not just here but world wide. You know what the good thing is though? We already know how it ends.....WE WIN.

No, I played softball until I hit 30, though.
No sports in school, I was working to support my Mach I.
Indeed.

I played high school basketball and baseball and college baseball. I love the game and follow the Braves who are slumping.

It is a melancholy
Absolutely. Being straight for a change instead of always joking I say this........We are deep in the midst of a spiritual war RIGHT N OW. Not just here but world wide. You know what the good thing is though? We already know how it ends.....WE WIN.
Indeed, "I will be with you, even until the end of time."

It's a melancholy time in America. This once great Constitutional Republic is sick to the core.

Indeed.

Morning TOP.

It is a sign of the times that a man who extols the virtue of family and home is excoriated. He is a good Catholic and those who say differently are simply wrong.
Indeed... And this gentleman has Spoken about his faith before... No one seemed to be bothered when he was helping them win football games...;)

Indeed... And this gentleman has Spoken about his faith before... No one seemed to be bothered when he was helping them win football games...;)
He is a winner and a good man and a good Catholic.

Harrison Butker Jr. He is second in NFL history in career field goal percentage (minimum 100 attempts) with 89.1. Butker led the NFL in scoring in 2019, and is a three-time Super Bowl champion, having won LIV, LVII and LVIII with the Chiefs.

I played in league and tournaments until my late 30's,....tore my PCL and that was that. STILL miss it to this day.
I started out playing SS, then moved to 2nd. base during tournaments. I miss those days.
I don't know how I fit in all the stuff I did in my younger days!
I guess I had a little more ambition then than I have now :cry:

There is a whole lot of effort being put in to shape peoples perceptions of the world and how things work. To get people to believe LIES instead of truth. Take me for example........for almost 4 years a steady meme was pumped out that I was some lazy guy that never worked. That I was grossly overweight and a terrible person who inherited everything I ever got instead of working for it. The truth is I have worked like a dog almost my entire life starting at the age of 14 and in fact am well known in my community as a hard worker. It is what I am mostly known for actually. Up early and to bed early. Do I work as hard now as in my younger years? NO,...I dont,....but Im 60 years old. I still work hard when I work though. Damn hard. I didnt put up my pic just to be a jerk,....I did it to expose the lies and the false reality being pumped out to shape the way people think of others. This is going on all over the world right now as a way of driving hate towards others. Thats what evil does.......IT LIES.

In fact,....I have to get my butt in gear and get some work done right now...LOL You guys all have a great day. Going to storm later this afternoon so Im sure I'll be back in. Hold down the fort! :)

Indeed.

I played high school basketball and baseball and college baseball. I love the game and follow the Braves who are slumping.
I didn't do any sports in school, I didn't even join the rifle club (which they don't have anymore).
I did date 2 of our high school cheerleaders tho :cheer:

Back