Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

In fact,....I have to get my butt in gear and get some work done right now...LOL You guys all have a great day. Going to storm later this afternoon so Im sure I'll be back in. Hold down the fort! :)
It's a busy busy day for most of us....Have a great one!!

In fact,....I have to get my butt in gear and get some work done right now...LOL You guys all have a great day. Going to storm later this afternoon so Im sure I'll be back in. Hold down the fort! :)
Yeah, raining here too. I haven't been to a car show yet this year, it's rained every weekend but one for the last 8 weeks :mad:

I didn't do any sports in school, I didn't even join the rifle club (which they don't have anymore).
I did date 2 of our high school cheerleaders tho :cheer:
Well done, RB. Sports aren't for everyone.

My three children all played high school sports and two played college baseball. The two boys chose to be engineers rather than attempt to make it to MLB.

Reactions: TOP
Yeah, raining here too. I haven't been to a car show yet this year, it's rained every weekend but one for the last 8 weeks :mad:
It was supposed to rain but it's looking just a little bit cloudy and hot thankfully...Big race today and lots of sales and grad activities..

Well done, RB. Sports aren't for everyone.

My three children all played high school sports and two played college baseball. The two boys chose to be engineers rather than attempt to make it to MLB.
I didn't have time for sports in school, and I probably wasn't good enough anyway? But the girls...

Harrison Butker's women’s jerseys have sold out across multiple major sites.
Butker’s jersey also became the highest-selling jersey in the league
Thankfully for the continued existence of MAGATs, there are a certain number of women who enjoy being subservient and submissive. It's no coincidence that if they attend college, they choose institutions based on religious beliefs that want to keep them that way.

428354241_10232334854864035_205706909866-3216942-jpeg.1567962

I'd say the main difference was it wasn't done during the broadcast of a game. His speech seemed to be well received by the school. He wasn't wearing a uniform and acting as part of that team, he was an alumnus giving a speech.
He's not an alumnus and the nuns running the school didn't think it was so great.
I'd say the main difference was it wasn't done during the broadcast of a game. His speech seemed to be well received by the school. He wasn't wearing a uniform and acting as part of that team, he was an alumnus giving a speech.
He's not an alumnus and the nuns running the school didn't think his speech was so great.

“The sisters of Mount St. Scholastica do not believe that Harrison Butker’s comments in his 2024 Benedictine College commencement address represent the Catholic, Benedictine, liberal arts college that our founders envisioned and in which we have been so invested.” the statement read.

The nuns added that Butker’s words were divisive and the assertion that women should only be homemakers is false.

“Instead of promoting unity in our church, our nation, and the world, his comments seem to have fostered division. One of our concerns was the assertion that being a homemaker is the highest calling for a woman…Our community has taught young women and men not just how to be 'homemakers' in a limited sense, but rather how to make a Gospel-centered, compassionate home within themselves,” the statement said.

Thankfully for the continued existence of MAGATs, there are a certain number of women who enjoy being subservient and submissive. It's no coincidence that if they attend college, they choose institutions based on religious beliefs that want to keep them that way.
People who aren't breeding material spawn very fucked up progeny.
Stepford Wives and Handmaids are examples of such unfortunate procreation.
The interior of the nation suffers a hell of a lot more of them than we have up my way, thankfully.

He's not an alumnus and the nuns running the school didn't think it was so great.

He's not an alumnus and the nuns running the school didn't think his speech was so great.

“The sisters of Mount St. Scholastica do not believe that Harrison Butker’s comments in his 2024 Benedictine College commencement address represent the Catholic, Benedictine, liberal arts college that our founders envisioned and in which we have been so invested.” the statement read.

The nuns added that Butker’s words were divisive and the assertion that women should only be homemakers is false.

“Instead of promoting unity in our church, our nation, and the world, his comments seem to have fostered division. One of our concerns was the assertion that being a homemaker is the highest calling for a woman…Our community has taught young women and men not just how to be 'homemakers' in a limited sense, but rather how to make a Gospel-centered, compassionate home within themselves,” the statement said.

Huh, I thought he was an alumnus. It doesn't change the real point. He isn't there representing a team, wearing the uniform, acting as a kicker. He's just a dumb jock giving a speech that seem well received (nuns notwithstanding). Yeah, an opinion like that will always get you some flack, deservedly so IMHO. If Cartman existed in RL his excuse would be he is a child, this man is not though he plays a game for a living so maybe he never progressed into adulthood...

I digress.

The main difference between Kaepernick and this dumb jock is he was not acting as part of a team when he decided to express a stupid opinion, he was just himself, another dumb jock with dumb thoughts.

Back