China may buy GM and Chrysler

Not mine, I don't think we should bail the corps out anyway, just help out the displaced workers with help and retraining.

First Budwieser now the chevy at the levy we drank our budweiser in. Apple pie is next.

Doesn't change my mind at all.. better someone buys them and keeps people employed. I don't get all emotional about foreigners. They already took our beer!

That is JUST what we need is our military vehicles being made by the Chinese. Hell they do such a wonderful job with Dog Food and Medicine.

That is JUST what we need is our military vehicles being made by the Chinese. Hell they do such a wonderful job with Dog Food and Medicine.

Something tells me we can handle making the military vehicles elsewhere if GM and Chrysler become Chinese companies.

Doesn't change my mind at all.. better someone buys them and keeps people employed. I don't get all emotional about foreigners. They already took our beer!
I consider it a victory that someone else now has to lay claim to that weak ass thin tasteless swill called Budweiser.

Not at all. Reminds of when people freaked out about the Japanesse buying up a lot of our real estate in the late '80's only to find out they bought at the peak of the market and took a bath.

A bad business model is a bad business model and that's what the Big 3 have. A bailout is not going to change their business model. And unless the Chinese come in and institute major changes they are just buying a bad business model.

Thus begins the descent of the american worker into slavery for foreign powers, while our leadership has been complicit the whole while, destroying our schools with esteem based education, and filling our heads with globalist propaganda and the false "inevitability" of globalized fascism.

Back