China may buy GM and Chrysler

I bought Ford at 1.15 yesterday, I am holding for now, expecting a bailout....

Anyone think thats a bad idea?

No, those choices are based on their own ignorance. They cannot afford their lifestyle, and they KNOW it. When you have more bills than you can pay and you keep living the same lifestyle, you cannot blame politicians.

Well, they bought the American dream...and they made a lot of millionaires into billionaires.

there is a reason our entire economy is based upon seducing, tricking and brainwashing the citizen into consuming.

Well, they bought the American dream...and they made a lot of millionaires into billionaires.

there is a reason our entire economy is based upon seducing, tricking and brainwashing the citizen into consuming.

Oh hell Darla, you are not going to go with the idea that the people who spent like there was no tomorrow, lived way beyond their means, and bought mortgages with huge balloon payments are innocent victims, are you?

Oh hell Darla, you are not going to go with the idea that the people who spent like there was no tomorrow, lived way beyond their means, and bought mortgages with huge balloon payments are innocent victims, are you?

They are victims, victims of propaganda and lies from the fascist machine you love so much. We are regularly told to spend to benefit the economy, by politicians, economists, stockmongers, thinks tanks etc. Why do you defend their duplicity?

I bought Ford at 1.15 yesterday, I am holding for now, expecting a bailout....

Anyone think thats a bad idea?

High risk return scenario. If you look at its performance just today it bounced from 1.02 this morning up to 1.87 on the news a bailout had been reached, then back down to 1.21 when that news was adjusted when the House said they didn't like it... now hovering around 1.25

It could pay off quite well for you. Or Ford could go belly up. Of the big 3, that is the one I would play if you were going to do it. But it is a very risky play.

How sad is it when our markets are solely based on the amount of fascism being implemented? What does it tell us about the nature of our markets in general?

High risk return scenario. If you look at its performance just today it bounced from 1.02 this morning up to 1.87 on the news a bailout had been reached, then back down to 1.21 when that news was adjusted when the House said they didn't like it... now hovering around 1.25

It could pay off quite well for you. Or Ford could go belly up. Of the big 3, that is the one I would play if you were going to do it. But it is a very risky play.

Thanks for the opinion. For now I am going to wait and see. I agree it is risky, its not any money I need any time soon.

Back