China Virus? Must be election season

7cs-3335rt_t3-jpg.1401075

I'm thinking that prices won't stay that low. Especially if shit starts happening in the ME. I'd meant to bring some gas cans with me last night and forgot.
I’m thinking that Israel is trying very hard to avert a humanitarian crises. They are pushing the message to the Palestinians and the world, that they want to spare the people and just attack Hamas. There is also heavy criticism against Arab nations for their not condemning Hamas and aiding Palestine. If aid to Palestine is successful, if they keep casualties down and if they have a long term plan and Israel is maintaining communications with Arab countries, there will be no widespread war in the ME. I hope Russia, China and Iran are disappointed.

I’m thinking that Israel is trying very hard to avert a humanitarian crises. They are pushing the message to the Palestinians and the world, that they want to spare the people and just attack Hamas.

There is also heavy criticism against Arab nations for their not condemning Hamas and aiding Palestine. If aid to Palestine is successful, if they keep casualties down and if they have a long term plan and Israel is maintaining communications with Arab countries, there will be no widespread war in the ME. I hope Russia, China and Iran are disappointed.

Agreed. IMO, it's not up to Israel if this thing escalates. It's up to Iran, or their lackies in Lebanon. The US fleets in the region are most likely there to intimidate any action on the north side of Israel and to support a special ops mission into Gaza to rescue American citizens.

The Arab nations deserve to be condemned for not helping the "innocent" Palestinians. Where are all those Muslim "charities" when they are needed?

Agreed. IMO, it's not up to Israel if this thing escalates. It's up to Iran, or their lackies in Lebanon. The US fleets in the region are most likely there to intimidate any action on the north side of Israel and to support a special ops mission into Gaza to rescue American citizens.

The Arab nations deserve to be condemned for not helping the "innocent" Palestinians. Where are all those Muslim "charities" when they are needed?

Bibi saying no Hamas will be left alive is showing restraint How?
There are tons of food on the border that Israel is stopping.

Bibi saying no Hamas will be left alive is showing restraint How?

There are tons of food on the border that Israel is stopping.
Killing terrorists Good. Killing innocent civilians not good.

If it's on the north end of Gaza, I understand. If it's in Egypt or the South Side, that should be corrected.

Killing terrorists Good. Killing innocent civilians not good.

If it's on the north end of Gaza, I understand. If it's in Egypt or the South Side, that should be corrected.

Sez Mr. Tiny Penis who endorses shooting 70,000,000 Trump supporters.

yup.gif

Back