China Virus? Must be election season

I would say it is aging very well. The problem the government has is the fact people have gotten a whole lot smarter and they are running away from this bullshit.

Biden administration touts "big update" to COVID vaccines in new ads for boosters

LOL

You can't possibly believe that there is any validity to this thread.

Ooooooh....a big update! Clearly, they're trying to influence voters in some underhanded way.

This thread is just another baseless conspiracy theory. So many of 'em at this point.

Last edited:
LOL

You can't possibly believe that there is any validity to this thread.

Ooooooh....a big update! Clearly, they're trying to influence voters in some underhanded way.

This thread is just another baseless conspiracy theory. So many of 'em at this point.
No they would never send out ballots that were not not first requested or change when mail in ballots can be counted without getting approval from the state legislature. Naww they would never do that. :laugh:

Where the hell do you get your gas? I need to visit. I complain about paying a bit over $4.299 right now. $2.70 is just a fond memory.

I usually either buy gas at Murphy USA or Kroger here in Texas. At Kroger I get a discount- usually around 30 cents off per gallon, and sometimes 50 cents off depending on how much I spent there in last 30 days. Murphy's USA is normally 20 cents cheaper than anywhere else anyway.

Nope it has been a crisis for two years now. It is just getting worse and worse.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/329256/alien-apprehensions-registered-by-the-us-border-patrol/

No Sir, it has been in crisis for about the last 5 administrations. A simple new Immigration Bill would resolve many problems.

There are several Democratic House Immigration Bills that have been available to bring to the floor for several years, but the democrats are not in power, and when they were in power they didn't have the votes to pass them with out some Republican help, so they were never brought to the floor.

Presidents, including Biden cannot legislate Immigration Bills, All a president can do is sign a Bill approved by both houses of Congress, so you blaming Biden for immigration problems comes from ignorance, is FOOLISH and misleading.

I usually either buy gas at Murphy USA or Kroger here in Texas. At Kroger I get a discount- usually around 30 cents off per gallon, and sometimes 50 cents off depending on how much I spent there in last 30 days. Murphy's USA is normally 20 cents cheaper than anywhere else anyway.

Even with $.50 off I would still be paying 3.79, not 2.70... Where are you? Just give me the state. LOL

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...hloroquine-stance-hcq-fact-check/70980831007/
Viral claim misrepresents Mayo Clinic guidance on hydroxychloroquine | Fact check
The claim: Mayo Clinic updated guidance to say hydroxychloroquine is effective against COVID-19
A Sept. 25 Instagram post (direct link, archive link) shows a screenshot of a blog post with a supposed guideline change at one of the country's top hospitals.

“Mayo Clinic updates guidance, now states hydroxychloroquine is effective against COVID-19,” reads the headline in the image.

Our rating: False
There was no such update. A sentence saying hydroxychloroquine may be used to treat COVID-19 in some patients was posted on the Mayo Clinic's website in 2020, but the page was removed after coming to light on social media. The hospital's doctors say they do not recommend the drug as a COVID-19 treatment.

People who knowingly pass bad medical advice should be held liable for any harm they cause.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...hloroquine-stance-hcq-fact-check/70980831007/
Viral claim misrepresents Mayo Clinic guidance on hydroxychloroquine | Fact check
The claim: Mayo Clinic updated guidance to say hydroxychloroquine is effective against COVID-19
A Sept. 25 Instagram post (direct link, archive link) shows a screenshot of a blog post with a supposed guideline change at one of the country's top hospitals.

“Mayo Clinic updates guidance, now states hydroxychloroquine is effective against COVID-19,” reads the headline in the image.

Our rating: False
There was no such update. A sentence saying hydroxychloroquine may be used to treat COVID-19 in some patients was posted on the Mayo Clinic's website in 2020, but the page was removed after coming to light on social media. The hospital's doctors say they do not recommend the drug as a COVID-19 treatment.

People who knowingly pass bad medical advice should be held liable for any harm they cause.

Mr. Tiny Penis, I don't think anybody is going to sue the Mayo Clinic over the fact they say hydroxychloroquine can be used to treat the China Virus. If you feel otherwise, get a lawyer on the blower.
Otherwise, go back to posting Rebublican hate rage and shooting all Trump supporters.

Mr. Tiny Penis, I don't think anybody is going to sue the Mayo Clinic over the fact they say hydroxychloroquine can be used to treat the China Virus. If you feel otherwise, get a lawyer on the blower.

Otherwise, go back to posting Rebublican hate rage and shooting all Trump supporters.
Nein, Herr Winziger Schwanz, but if someone is hurt by you playing doctor, I support you being sued into poverty. :thup:

You're free to lie about me, mein winziger schwanz. It's why you are known as Lyinfish. :)

What's the Chinese virus?

I'm a regular at the Kowloon
and I haven't caught anything yet.

Perhaps they have an extremely clean kitchen,
like an operating room or such.

1696687165446-png.1396783

it is amazing. I did not think lyingfish could understand flu season is approaching. Of course once noted, the lies begin.

Covid is no different than any other disease. It's up to you to take steps to protect yourself or not. Personally I don't give a flying fuck if you get the shots and or wear a mask or not. Get the disease and die it's no sweat off my balls.

big pharma prescibes poison and totalitarians help administer it.

:truestory:

Back