China Virus? Must be election season

Aren't you afraid you'll go blind, Herr Winziger Schwanz?

me-at-work.gif

I usually either buy gas at Murphy USA or Kroger here in Texas. At Kroger I get a discount- usually around 30 cents off per gallon, and sometimes 50 cents off depending on how much I spent there in last 30 days. Murphy's USA is normally 20 cents cheaper than anywhere else anyway.
We buy at Kroger but the nearest station is about ten miles out of the way so we only buy there when we go that direction. We buy at Costco most of the time.

We actually know it's election season because MAGA's are ramping up the talk about "rigging" and "fraud."

It's just crazy how they can't seem to stop it.

Be careful you don't chafe, Herr Winziger Schwanz. :cool:

Mr. Tiny Penis, interesting you immediately jump to German. I would think an anti-American little leftie like you would choose something out of East Africa for your farcical responses.

We actually know it's election season because MAGA's are ramping up the talk about "rigging" and "fraud."

It's just crazy how they can't seem to stop it.
They're not very bright. Once they are taught something, they run with it forever.

The irony being that by declaring the Democrats stole Trump's election, they are admitting that Trump was outwitted by the Democrats. Trump is not only a loser, but a stupid loser. So stupid that he let the Democrats cheat him. LOL

And you thank Biden for cutting gas prices in half, don't you?

The average gas price on January 20, 2020: was $2.223 per gallon

The average gas price is now $3.61 per gallon on October 19, 2023

I know this is very hard for Democrats but which is greater $2.23 or $3.61? Think hard before you answer.

Back