China Virus? Must be election season

910.jpeg

The only smart play is to ask your doctor not listen to egotistical bastards on the left or right.

I strongly urge all leftists to boost up - based on the available data!

Look, lockdowns and mail in voting aren't coming back unless people start dying. The party NEEDS lockdowns.

Take the shot - for the party!

I encourage all Trumpers to stop taking medication or visiting doctors. Don't mail in your ballots. Don't use electronic voting machines.

The Leftist, Marxist, Fascist Democrats have put nanobots in medicine, corrupted the medical profession and seek to track you electronically.

I encourage all Trumpers to stop taking medication or visiting doctors. Don't mail in your ballots. Don't use electronic voting machines.

The Leftist, Marxist, Fascist Democrats have put nanobots in medicine, corrupted the medical profession and seek to track you electronically.

I think we no longer need any help from them to protect ourselves, so hopefully they will drop dead in record numbers. Me? N95i in crowded areas and a booster. I'll be fine.

It is almost fall and flu season is arriving. It has been expected Covid would return. I do not think any Trumpys or rightys should get the vaccine, That will protect them from heart attacks and vaccine diseases. You know so much more than the CDC and the medical professionals.
I suggest you get two COVID shots this year.

I think we no longer need any help from them to protect ourselves, so hopefully they will drop dead in record numbers. Me? N95i in crowded areas and a booster. I'll be fine.

That would be the plan. It's wrong to kill people but I see no problem in encouraging them to kill themselves.

Shhhhh....we should be encouraging all Trumpers to avoid any medicine and vaccines since they are laced with FBI nanobots to track them. :thup:

I sure hope the government doesn't let my wife know where my nanobots have been :)

Back