Chris Wallace Reminds CNN Viewers That ‘6 Months Ago’ Dems Were Contemplating Dumping Harris

volsrock1

Verified User
CNN host Chris Wallace reminded viewers Wednesday that just “six months ago” Democrats were considering ways to remove Vice President Kamala Harris from President Joe Biden’s ticket.

Before Harris became the Democratic nominee for the upcoming presidential election, approval ratings for the vice president had been dismal, falling as low as 36.3% in November 2023. Wallace noted that while the Democratic National Convention (DNC) was going “fine” as it entered its third night, some delegates and Democratic officials disapproved of Harris staying on the ticket with Biden initially when he was still in the race.

SO JUST 6 MTHS AGO SHE WAS BAD

She still is bad

CNN host Chris Wallace reminded viewers Wednesday that just “six months ago” Democrats were considering ways to remove Vice President Kamala Harris from President Joe Biden’s ticket.

Before Harris became the Democratic nominee for the upcoming presidential election, approval ratings for the vice president had been dismal, falling as low as 36.3% in November 2023. Wallace noted that while the Democratic National Convention (DNC) was going “fine” as it entered its third night, some delegates and Democratic officials disapproved of Harris staying on the ticket with Biden initially when he was still in the race.

She still is bad
And joe Scarborough was saying the Biden we saw then was "... intellectually and analytically the best Biden ever".

The same moron who within one month has turned the polls around, has all of the momentum and left the super-smart Trump campaign flat-footed and struggling w/ how to respond to what's happening?
As I said this isn't really about Kamala it is about getting rid of Dementia Joe. Everyone is just relieved. She hasn't even said what policies she is in favor of so how can people support her. She is just "anybody but Joe".

As I said this isn't really about Kamala it is about getting ride of Dementia Joe. Everyone is just relieved. She hasn't even said what policies she is in favor of so how can people support her. She is just "anybody but Joe".

Why do people keep saying that we don't know her policies?

3 million new housing units & tax incentives for affordable housing, tax cut for the middle class, national law to keep abortion legal, child tax-credit expansion, negotiating lower prescription drug costs, gun safety measures like expanded background checks, increasing agents at the border, et al.

Seriously - what are Trump's policies? Eliminate all inflation very "quickly"?

How many drinks have you had this evening? Are you ready to pass out? Is that why you're rambling?
Huh? I just quoted Tim Walz golden rule. Sorry you haven’t kept up. As for drinks? Mind your own damn business.

She still is bad

I guess I don't understand all this hate piled on Kamala. I mean, given the opponent, she'd have to be about 1000X worse as a human being in order to just be NEAR his level.

And all this pearl clutching and hand wringing over the "coup" in the DNC etc etc. We get it! You thought you had it in the bag with Joe because Trump could possibly be positioned to beat him. Now it's not clear anymore and in fact literally EVERYTHING THE GOP MARSHALLED AGAINST JOE ABOUT HIS AGE is landing right on top of 78 year old Donald.

Just an innocent question. You're on vacation. Drink it up. No one cares.
Apparently you di
Why do people keep saying that we don't know her policies?

3 million new housing units & tax incentives for affordable housing, tax cut for the middle class, national law to keep abortion legal, child tax-credit expansion, negotiating lower prescription drug costs, gun safety measures like expanded background checks, increasing agents at the border, et al.

Seriously - what are Trump's policies? Eliminate all inflation very "quickly"?
Drill baby drill and build the wall. Real detailed shit you know.

Back