Chris Wallace Reminds CNN Viewers That ‘6 Months Ago’ Dems Were Contemplating Dumping Harris

I guess I don't understand all this hate piled on Kamala. I mean, given the opponent, she'd have to be about 1000X worse as a human being in order to just be NEAR his level.

And all this pearl clutching and hand wringing over the "coup" in the DNC etc etc. We get it! You thought you had it in the bag with Joe because Trump could possibly be positioned to beat him. Now it's not clear anymore and in fact literally EVERYTHING THE GOP MARSHALLED AGAINST JOE ABOUT HIS AGE is landing right on top of 78 year old Donald.
Right? Why do they care so much. They still have their guy. The stable genius rapist fraud felon and his sidekick the weirdo. Solid ticket you got there boys and girls., Best of luck.

It is pretty fascinating that in such a short period of time she's gone from rumblings of wanting to remove her from the ticket as VP to arguably now being the favorite to win the Presidency.

And what's fascinating in this day and age (basically since the internet) is that we know her, but don't really know her as a nation.

CNN host Chris Wallace reminded viewers Wednesday that just “six months ago” Democrats were considering ways to remove Vice President Kamala Harris from President Joe Biden’s ticket.

Before Harris became the Democratic nominee for the upcoming presidential election, approval ratings for the vice president had been dismal, falling as low as 36.3% in November 2023. Wallace noted that while the Democratic National Convention (DNC) was going “fine” as it entered its third night, some delegates and Democratic officials disapproved of Harris staying on the ticket with Biden initially when he was still in the race.

SO JUST 6 MTHS AGO SHE WAS BAD

She still is bad
Listen up you hateful Bastard! It wasn't that long ago, that J. D. Vance called Donald Trump an Idiot, and compared him to Adolf Hitler!

And now they smooch each other's goobers.

Last edited:
It is pretty fascinating that in such a short period of time she's gone from rumblings of wanting to remove her from the ticket as VP to arguably now being the favorite to win the Presidency.

And what's fascinating in this day and age (basically since the internet) is that we know her, but don't really know her as a nation.

Personally, I was blown away by how seamlessly and brilliantly she ran that campaign right out of the gate. I don't think that's a partisan characterization; the polls shifted almost immediately, and she caught Trump's campaign flat-footed, even though they had a pretty good idea they might be running against her.

She really hit the ground running, and has had very few mis-steps. She was much more capable than I expected.

Listen carefully to the two Republicans that spoke at he DEMOCRATIC convention. They get it. She is not Donald Trump. There is a reason they chose to speak out. Every person with a love of this country should be voting for Harris. The That is not partisan hype. It’s as serious as it gets. Character in this election matters more than policy.

Listen carefully to the two Republicans that spoke at he DEMOCRATIC convention. They get it. She is not Donald Trump. There is a reason they chose to speak out. Every person with a love of this country should be voting for Harris. The That is not partisan hype. It’s as serious as it gets. Character in this election matters more than policy.
I’m not speaking as to how people will or should vote. I’m speaking to the fact that’s there is still an element of the unknown to her which is not often the case this close to an election regarding the favorite.

I guess I don't understand all this hate piled on Kamala.

Well, she's a pile of shit who slept her way to the top. She's a barely functioning alcoholic who can't speak coherently.

I mean, given the opponent, she'd have to be about 1000X worse as a human being in order to just be NEAR his level.

She's far worse than Trump - as are you.

And all this pearl clutching and hand wringing over the "coup" in the DNC etc etc. We get it! You thought you had it in the bag with Joe because Trump could possibly be positioned to beat him.

Trump is positioned to beat Heals Up Harris as well. You Commie morons don't grasp that the popular vote doesn't elect a president. Trump leads in all the battleground states. He WILL be president again come January.

You better learn how to deal with it - and the return of the Constitution, rule of law, civil rights, etc.

Now it's not clear anymore and in fact literally EVERYTHING THE GOP MARSHALLED AGAINST JOE ABOUT HIS AGE is landing right on top of 78 year old Donald.

You Stalinists sure tried - but it's fucking stupid. Trump is vibrant and sharp - a huge contrast to Veggie Joe - AND to Stumbling Drunk Kamaltoe.

Personally, I was blown away by how seamlessly and brilliantly she ran that campaign right out of the gate. I don't think that's a partisan characterization; the polls shifted almost immediately, and she caught Trump's campaign flat-footed, even though they had a pretty good idea they might be running against her.

She really hit the ground running, and has had very few mis-steps. She was much more capable than I expected.
Anyone can read a teleprompter Is with the same speech loaded fifteen times in a row.. As far as capable goes... She sure helped get rid of Joe didn't she? faster than I expected... And never looked back... How long was that in the works?

Anyone can read a teleprompter Is with the same speech loaded fifteen times in a row.. As far as capable goes... She sure helped get rid of Joe didn't she? faster than I expected... And never looked back... How long was that in the works?

Usually, when a candidate someone hates gives an amazing speech, you hear things like "anyone can read a teleprompter."

I mean, hide in the basement and STILL hasn't given a single press conference - fucking brilliant.

Besides, that's where the gallon boxes of Costco Chardonnay are....

Back