Chris Wallace Reminds CNN Viewers That ‘6 Months Ago’ Dems Were Contemplating Dumping Harris

Dems Were Contemplating Dumping Harris​

SO JUST 6 MTHS AGO SHE WAS BAD
Don't hide behind the generic label "Dems".

Specifically name all the liberal posters on this board who called for Harris to step aside, and give a list of the Democratic US Senators who called for Harris to be replaced.

Usually, when a candidate someone hates gives an amazing speech, you hear things like "anyone can read a teleprompter."
I don't hate anyone... Those were not amazing speeches and they were all the same except for some name changes... And written by someone else. . Anyone can do that. .That's just telling it like it is...

Well, she's a pile of shit who slept her way to the top. She's a barely functioning alcoholic who can't speak coherently.

She's far worse than Trump - as are you.

Trump is positioned to beat Heals Up Harris as well. You Commie morons don't grasp that the popular vote doesn't elect a president. Trump leads in all the battleground states. He WILL be president again come January.

You better learn how to deal with it - and the return of the Constitution, rule of law, civil rights, etc.

You Stalinists sure tried - but it's fucking stupid. Trump is vibrant and sharp - a huge contrast to Veggie Joe - AND to Stumbling Drunk Kamaltoe.

I can only hope that your daughters/wives/sisters know what low esteem you hold women.

Anyone can read a teleprompter Is with the same speech loaded fifteen times in a row.. As far as capable goes... She sure helped get rid of Joe didn't she? faster than I expected... And never looked back... How long was that in the works?

Seriously you guys need to let up on this. It's kinda pathetic. You are SO UPSET that Joe isn't running anymore. As if you think we Dems OWE you a candidate you might be able to defeat!

You guys are the SOREST losers and the WORST sportsmen I've EVER seen in my entire life!

Talk about SNOWFLAKES who need a SAFESPACE. You guys take the cake!

Deal with it: your schlub has to go up against a smart, competent powerful woman and you are shitting your pants in fear. At least Donny wears Depends. I don't know what the rest of you do.

Seriously you guys need to let up on this. It's kinda pathetic. You are SO UPSET that Joe isn't running anymore. As if you think we Dems OWE you a candidate you might be able to defeat!

You guys are the SOREST losers and the WORST sportsmen I've EVER seen in my entire life!

Talk about SNOWFLAKES who need a SAFESPACE. You guys take the cake!

Deal with it: your schlub has to go up against a smart, competent powerful woman and you are shitting your pants in fear. At least Donny wears Depends. I don't know what the rest of you do.
America is just waiting to hear her speak without the prompter... She has a lot of questions to answer... That's what candidates do...

America is just waiting to hear her speak without the prompter

What is it with you Reichwing folks and teleprompters.

YOUR people use them all the time. Your Speak of the House recently was unable to complete a speech because his teleprompter went out.

Your guy Trump uses teleprompters...and when he doesn't we usually wind up with the most hilarious unhinged rants about electric boats and sharks.

GIVE.IT.A.BREAK.

... She has a lot of questions to answer... That's what candidates do...

So does your guy. Like when is he going to be sentenced for the 34 felonies he's been convicted of? Is he paying the money he owes for the sexual misconduct? Is he still sticking by his "pro-rape" stance from the Access Hollywood tape? Does he still trust Vladimir Putin over America's government? Has he accounted for all the stolen documents he stored in his bathroom at home?

Curious minds want to know.

What is it with you Reichwing folks and teleprompters.

YOUR people use them all the time. Your Speak of the House recently was unable to complete a speech because his teleprompter went out.

Your guy Trump uses teleprompters...and when he doesn't we usually wind up with the most hilarious unhinged rants about electric boats and sharks.

GIVE.IT.A.BREAK.

So does your guy. Like when is he going to be sentenced for the 34 felonies he's been convicted of? Is he paying the money he owes for the sexual misconduct? Is he still sticking by his "pro-rape" stance from the Access Hollywood tape? Does he still trust Vladimir Putin over America's government? Has he accounted for all the stolen documents he stored in his bathroom at home?

Curious minds want to know.
We'll just wait for the interviews and the press conferences... We all have a lot of questions... She promised they're coming...

I can only hope that your daughters/wives/sisters know what low esteem you hold women.
ROFL

They hold COMMUNISTS in equally low esteem.

It's YOU fucks that hate women - taking away Title 9 so that men can take over women's sports. You are on an "erase and replace" campaign to put men in all the positions reserved for women.

This is not a woman:
1724434543346.png

Counting him as a woman denies the rightful logistical count of actual women.

But you Communists demand that there is nothing a woman can do that a man can't do better - including being a woman.

ROFL

They hold COMMUNISTS in equally low esteem.

It's YOU fucks that hate women - taking away Title 9 so that men can take over women's sports. You are on an "erase and replace" campaign to put men in all the positions reserved for women.

This is not a woman:
View attachment 30145

Counting him as a woman denies the rightful logistical count of actual women.

But you Communists demand that there is nothing a woman can do that a man can't do better - including being a woman.

Like I said, I hope your wife, mother, daughters, sisters all realize how little respect you give women. If they achieve it is because they "slept their way there"...there can be no other explanation for you.

I feel really sorry for them.

We'll just wait for the interviews and the press conferences... We all have a lot of questions... She promised they're coming...

Hopefully we won't have to wait as long as we wait for Donny to be sentenced for his 34 Felonies.

Like I said, I hope your wife, mother, daughters, sisters all realize how little respect you give women.

Again, I give women respect, YOU and your filthy party don't.

If they achieve it is because they "slept their way there"...there can be no other explanation for you.

I feel really sorry for them.

Kamala slept her way to the top - that's a fact. Willie and Montel agree.

See, you lack integrity, so you try to play a game that Kamala can't be criticized because of [insert group here]. That if you criticize her in any way you hate [insert group here]. You are attempting to shut down legitimate criticism in a very childish and dishonest manner.

My wife supports Trump. 2 of 3 daughters support Trump. The other says she won't vote for Kamala or Trump. My one voting age granddaughter supports Trump.

And I'm in California, before you start in with your mindless bigotry.

Last edited:
Hopefully we won't have to wait as long as we wait for Donny to be sentenced for his 34 Felonies.
LOL

You Commies know full well that Merchan has postponed sentencing indefinitely - but at the least until next year. He fears that Trump will put an honest AG in and there will be a close investigation of the lynching he, Bragg, and Garland staged.

You know, the one that funneled MILLIONS of dollars into his daughters pockets. Merchan thinks that if Kamaltoe stays in office, the Rule of Law is gone forever and he can do as he pleases. But if Trump wins, the Rule of Law comes back - and seeing that he is utterly corrupt, he want's to lay low.

Last edited:
America is just waiting to hear her speak without the prompter... She has a lot of questions to answer... That's what candidates do...

Mostly it looks like they were able to keep her sober last night. Most of the time she's so drunk that the teleprompter doesn't help that much.

Again, I give women respect, YOU and your filthy party don't.

LOL. We know that becauase literally the FIRST THING OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS when Kamala announced was implications she slept her way to the position.

Maybe if the Republican party could remember women aren't their property you'd do better with the female vote.

See, you lack integrity, so you try to play a game that Kamala can't be criticized because of [insert group here].

No, I'm just REALLY tired of EVERY.SINGLE.WOMAN who runs for office gets slammed the exact same way by the Right. Women who succeed are whores. Otherwise the GOP wants them pregnant and in the kitchen.

That if you criticize her in any way you hate [insert group here]. You are attempting to shut down legitimate criticism in a very childish and dishonest manner.

Maybe come up with some VALID critique. Instead of just IMMEDIATELY accusing any woman who succeeds of being a whore, you might want to actually find something MEANINGFUL to debate against them.

My wife supports Trump.

Does she like your view of women who succeed as whores?

2 of 3 daughters support Trump.

Do they like a party that tells them men will control their reproductive rights? Oh yeah and if they succeed in their careers are they ready for people like dad who think successful women had to sleep their way there?

Remember: when you denigrate women as sluts if they succeed you are telling your daughters that when they succeed you will assume they were sluts.

The other says she won't vote for Kamala or Trump. My one voting age granddaughter supports Trump.

And I'm in California, before you start in with your mindless bigotry.

As long as all the women in your life are OK with you slamming any woman who succeeds as a whore, then I guess it's all OK.

The same moron who within one month has turned the polls around, has all of the momentum and left the super-smart Trump campaign flat-footed and struggling w/ how to respond to what's happening?
it's complete lunacy to believe that the 'turnaround' is just her campaign, when reality says that it's the delusional and hate filled base voters

it's complete lunacy to believe that the 'turnaround' is just her campaign, when reality says that it's the delusional and hate filled base voters
Wow they sure did look hate filled at the convention, eh. Who exactly is it that they hate do you think?

Back