Chris Wallace Reminds CNN Viewers That ‘6 Months Ago’ Dems Were Contemplating Dumping Harris

LOL. We know that becauase literally the FIRST THING OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS when Kamala announced was implications she slept her way to the position.

Maybe if the Republican party could remember women aren't their property you'd do better with the female vote.

No, I'm just REALLY tired of EVERY.SINGLE.WOMAN who runs for office gets slammed the exact same way by the Right. Women who succeed are whores. Otherwise the GOP wants them pregnant and in the kitchen.

Maybe come up with some VALID critique. Instead of just IMMEDIATELY accusing any woman who succeeds of being a whore, you might want to actually find something MEANINGFUL to debate against them.

Does she like your view of women who succeed as whores?

Do they like a party that tells them men will control their reproductive rights? Oh yeah and if they succeed in their careers are they ready for people like dad who think successful women had to sleep their way there?

Remember: when you denigrate women as sluts if they succeed you are telling your daughters that when they succeed you will assume they were sluts.

As long as all the women in your life are OK with you slamming any woman who succeeds as a whore, then I guess it's all OK.
Yeah he sounds like the dad of the year. Some people should not be allowed to be parents. I hope they come to realize how horrible he was to them.

Wow they sure did look hate filled at the convention, eh. Who exactly is it that they hate do you think?
that you even need to ask that question is the lunacy I speak of. you KNOW you hate trump and vance and like 90% of the rest of that voter base of democrats, you delude yourself, and each other, in to believing that Harris is awesome when 6 months ago people were ready to drop her from the ticket.

that you even need to ask that question is the lunacy I speak of. you KNOW you hate trump and vance and like 90% of the rest of that voter base of democrats, you delude yourself, and each other, in to believing that Harris is awesome when 6 months ago people were ready to drop her from the ticket.
No I don’t. Strawman. Harris was the second string qb. Turns out Biden was Drew Bledsoe and Harris is Tom Brady. Deal with it. She is going to be President of the United States. It’s pretty laughable that you think you know me. You are pretty much wrong every time you guess.

No I don’t. Strawman. Harris was the second string qb. Turns out Biden was Drew Bledsoe and Harris is Tom Brady. Deal with it. She is going to be President of the United States. It’s pretty laughable that you think you know me. You are pretty much wrong every time you guess.
Harris is tom brady?????
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

that is the perfect example of how fucking deluded you morons truly are.

I guess we will see in November. I’ll bet she gets millions of times more votes than whoever you vote for.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
i'm not saying she's not going to win, but you're saying she's tom brady..........like she's going to win the superbowl 7 times. It's more like she's tim tebow

i'm not saying she's not going to win, but you're saying she's tom brady..........like she's going to win the superbowl 7 times. It's more like she's tim tebow
I don’t think you understood the analogy. There was no reason to expect her to perform this well immediately. That was my point.

CNN host Chris Wallace reminded viewers Wednesday that just “six months ago” Democrats were considering ways to remove Vice President Kamala Harris from President Joe Biden’s ticket.

Before Harris became the Democratic nominee for the upcoming presidential election, approval ratings for the vice president had been dismal, falling as low as 36.3% in November 2023. Wallace noted that while the Democratic National Convention (DNC) was going “fine” as it entered its third night, some delegates and Democratic officials disapproved of Harris staying on the ticket with Biden initially when he was still in the race.

SO JUST 6 MTHS AGO SHE WAS BAD

She still is bad
Wallace belongs back on Fox.

I don’t think you understood the analogy. There was no reason to expect her to perform this well immediately. That was my point.
and I dont' think you want to understand my point. She isn't doing that well. you've forced yourselves to believe that because it's all you were given by your leaders/handlers

and I dont' think you want to understand my point. She isn't doing that well. you've forced yourselves to believe that because it's all you were given by your leaders/handlers
I could have used a more obscure example, maybe she’s Brock Purdy. Better? The point is that no one expected him to succeed but he did. If the starting qb can’t do the job you hope the second stringer can step up. She did, in a big way. But she is doing incredibly well. I don’t have handlers. I can read polls and I can feel the optimism back in the party. You have absolutely no idea who you’re talking to. I ain’t some young liberal with no clue. I’m highly educated, very successful and smart as a whip. I’ve run businesses and I even ran a campaign a few years back. And unlike you, I’m not afraid of my own shadow and I’m not afraid of a strong woman. I don’t envy you, but you can choose to be whatever you want to be. And so can I.

Back