Christian Love

Soul Winning is a new term for me, and seems pretty lame.

While SCOTUS Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super egos sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming national religion Klues Klucks duh Klans thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" of Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations resulting in needing medical care until after the assassination of JFK, needing US Navy medical care until after their killing a Navy hospital doctor & needing medical care until after those burning "it's only a God damn piece of paper" Bush's Arab flying carpets to Mohammed Valhalla SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam bill of attainder Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement crusade - jihad not so master race not so master plan goes on some 25 years after those crooks on Capital Hill taxation without representation ....

As a Christian I find this man disgusting.

There is no reason to talk like that.

As a Christian you can disagree with what people choose to do but you don't degrade them like he is doing.

They are still human beings.

People will flock to a church that represents their views and this is a problem with Christianity, they forget the word of the Bible and start relying on the leader of the church.

I don't go to church because I always end up questioning the pastor about his sermon afterwards and it get's me blacklisted.

I have specifically been told not to come back in more than one place.

If you are the leader of a church and don't want to be questioned on what you say then you shouldn't be a leader.

Jesus had no problem answering questions and defending his beliefs.

As a Christian I find this man disgusting.

There is no reason to talk like that.

As a Christian you can disagree with what people choose to do but you don't degrade them like he is doing.

They are still human beings.

Notice the video comes from an atheist so there is no clue what he is beeping out

I don't go to church because I always end up questioning the pastor about his sermon afterwards and it get's me blacklisted.
A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, I was sitting in a pew, dressed in my Sunday best, listening to a sermon ... in which I was told that every single political viewpoint that I had was insulting to God.

I turned to my mother and said in a voice that was far from whispering: "I am never coming back again."

What I said turned out to be not true. I actually returned many years later to have my marriage ceremony there. But that was the only time.

I have specifically been told not to come back in more than one place.
Badges of honor. I used to be rebuffed and snubbed by Christians on internet fora, but I traded all that for being rebuffed and snubbed (put on "Ignore") by actual dishonest fucks, i.e. leftists, Marxists, Democrats, etc.

If you are the leader of a church and don't want to be questioned on what you say then you shouldn't be a leader.
I'm going to have to disagree with you here. Any dishonest puke who wishes to spew his views to a captive audience without being questioned has only two options: 1) Be a preacher, or 2) Be college faculty

e3aa6123480d4b2232f332fb11f995fe.jpg

He pretends to be

After some 60 years of this Christian Nation SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" where God is little more than thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists menu is perpetually limited to Christiananality pedophilia.....

After some 60 years of this Christian Nation SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" where God is little more than thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists menu is perpetually limited to Christiananality pedophilia.....

Whatever that is supposed to mean

Avoidance in cross conditioned way beyond Christiananality pedophilia acceptance of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" cognitive dissonance as thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists granted standing as the national religion means nothing ......

As being old enough to realize Ukraine recalls when Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin wasn't exterminating Ukraine food sources as remembering when "one nation under God with equal justice under law" wasn't being exterminated by Christian Nation "serve the Pope or die" SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 thieving US Constitution arsonists while ChristHitlers attempts to save themselves as way too dang lily brilliant white force feeding their patriot act Islam medical pseudoscience "death to the infidels" upon Washington, D.C. born....

As being old enough to realize Ukraine recalls when Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin wasn't exterminating Ukraine food sources as remembering when "one nation under God with equal justice under law" wasn't being exterminated by Christian Nation "serve the Pope or die" SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 thieving US Constitution arsonists while ChristHitlers attempts to save themselves as way too dang lily brilliant white force feeding their patriot act Islam medical pseudoscience "death to the infidels" upon Washington, D.C. born....

Rootin' tootin' Putin. Always fun.

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, I was sitting in a pew, dressed in my Sunday best, listening to a sermon ... in which I was told that every single political viewpoint that I had was insulting to God.

I turned to my mother and said in a voice that was far from whispering: "I am never coming back again."

What I said turned out to be not true. I actually returned many years later to have my marriage ceremony there. But that was the only time.

Badges of honor. I used to be rebuffed and snubbed by Christians on internet fora, but I traded all that for being rebuffed and snubbed (put on "Ignore") by actual dishonest fucks, i.e. leftists, Marxists, Democrats, etc.

I'm going to have to disagree with you here. Any dishonest puke who wishes to spew his views to a captive audience without being questioned has only two options: 1) Be a preacher, or 2) Be college faculty

e3aa6123480d4b2232f332fb11f995fe.jpg

May I ask why you have your marriage ceremony there?

Back