Christian Love

Perry, all you are doing is proving your ignorance and dishonesty. Sad.

I would ask you "how" I'm doing that, but given that I also understand your "game" and that you are also inherently dishonest and actually probably quite an evil person, I don't think there's a whole lot of value in learning why you think what you think.

It would be like trying to figure out what a tertiary syphilitic was thinking.

You will note I never apologized to YOU. There's a reason.

I would ask you "how" I'm doing that, but given that I also understand your "game" and that you are also inherently dishonest and actually probably quite an evil person, I don't think there's a whole lot of value in learning why you think what you think.

It would be like trying to figure out what a tertiary syphilitic was thinking.

Coming from someone who believes their dog is equal in intelligence and free will to themselves, it doesn't surprise me that you've drawn the conclusions posted in your statement.

You will note I never apologized to YOU. There's a reason.
Of course not. You're not a Christian.

Coming from someone who believes their dog is equal in intelligence and free will to themselves,

Again, more lies. I never said anything even remotely like that.

Of course not. You're not a Christian.

I am an atheist. I don't apologize to people simply because an invisible man living in someone else's head tells me to apologize. I apologize when I was in the wrong.

You surely aren't a Christian are you?

Again, more lies. I never said anything even remotely like that.

I am an atheist. I don't apologize to people simply because an invisible man living in someone else's head tells me to apologize. I apologize when I was in the wrong.

You surely aren't a Christian are you?
Bullshit.

Of course you are, Perry. You also believe you're a meat puppet with no free will, equal to dogs and not responsible for your actions.

I was raised a Christian and, like Buddhism, appreciate the best principles and similarities of both. As such, I'm not a "modern Christian" much less a Prosperity Christian.

Bullshit.

Of course you are, Perry. You also believe you're a meat puppet with no free will, equal to dogs and not responsible for your actions.

Again, you seem uniquely unfamiliar with how philosophical discussions go. I never said I was one way or another with regards to Free Will's reality. I simply assume that we cannot say it is real OR NOT. It may very well be real.

IF you were honest and you'd read my posts you'd see that I have said NUMEROUS times now that I function with the ASSUMPTION that I have free will since no one is able to say whether we do or not.

I was raised a Christian

Why did you leave it? Was it insufficiently hate-filled for your needs?

and, like Buddhism, appreciate the best principles and similarities of both. As such, I'm not a "modern Christian" much less a Prosperity Christian.

You aren't even much of a human being either.

Again, you seem uniquely unfamiliar with how philosophical discussions go. I never said I was one way or another with regards to Free Will's reality. I simply assume that we cannot say it is real OR NOT. It may very well be real.

<LIES SNIPPED>

Disagreed. Your waffling sent a very clear message, Perry PhD, along with all of your name changes. :)

I don't know, Dutch Uncle. What IS the message?

That you are a liar and deceiver, Jank. That you have a low self-esteem and, IMO, severe personality issues. Probably bipolarism.

7ux74j.jpg

First you claim to be an atheist then you claim to believe in the Devil. Have you ever been able to avoid lying for more than a few minutes, Perry PhD?

I'm an atheist who uses common phrases like "Thank God" or "God forbid" as much as anybody else, Oom.

They're common figures of speech. GRHS is an expression of respect for the departed whether one is a believer o not.

This, in fact, would probably be a rather valid criticism of me as I'm usually a stickler for precise expression.
Too old to change now, I suppose.

I'm an atheist who uses common phrases like "Thank God" or "God forbid" as much as anybody else, Oom.

They're common figures of speech. GRHS is an expression of respect for the departed whether one is a believer o not.

This, in fact, would probably be a rather valid criticism of me as I'm usually a stickler for precise expression.

Doc is just being douchey as usual.

No doubt Perry the Lying Atheist and Meat Robot appreciates your support, neef. :thup:

No disrespect intended, Oom,
but we meat robots have to have one another's backs in this world, wouldn't you agree?
If the Meat Robots were smarter, they'd form a union....but if they did, they wouldn't be Meat Robots. :thup:

Kinda like Catch-22 and the rule that only crazy people can get out of combat, but if a crazy person asks to get out of combat, they aren't crazy.

If the Meat Robots were smarter, they'd form a union....but if they did, they wouldn't be Meat Robots. :thup:

Kinda like Catch-22 and the rule that only crazy people can get out of combat, but if a crazy person asks to get out of combat, they aren't crazy.

Someone got a library card.

Back