Christian Love

You're a pathological liar, Perry. You can't help yourself.

Oh well. Guess you'll just have to accept that I might have read Catch-22 BEFORE you did. I don't necessarily think I did but clearly that is important to you that someone be lying all the time. It's your usual 'go-to' when you are upset with your own points.

Everyone else is a liar in your world. ONLY YOU tell the truth.

Oh well. Guess you'll just have to accept that I might have read Catch-22 BEFORE you did. I don't necessarily think I did but clearly that is important to you that someone be lying all the time. It's your usual 'go-to' when you are upset with your own points.

Perry the superior. Perry always wins. Perry need to always win. Interesting.

Sure Perry. I bet you read it back in the early 60s when it was "hip" and "cool". "Groovy" even. Did you drop acid with Timothy Leary and then had a vision about becoming a geologist?

Numbers 22:22
Is that Michael ?
Melchizedek?
Milo Minderbinder?
All of the above?OIP (4).jpg

Perry the superior. Perry always wins. Perry need to always win. Interesting.

Sure Perry. I bet you read it back in the early 60s when it was "hip" and "cool". "Groovy" even. Did you drop acid with Timothy Leary and then had a vision about becoming a geologist?

As per usual, you're pretty wide of the mark. But I think you should be getting used to being wrong by now.

Back