Christian Love

If this was true I'm sure you could show it.
This statement of yours reveals your total misconception. Terry has no intention of contributing to this forum in any value-added way. You seem to think Terry intends to somehow engage in rational conversation above the level of mere bandwidth-wasting spam and denial-of-service attacks. Let me know when you encounter any such value-added contribution from Terry.

WOw, I never said I could communicate with my dog. I wonder why you feel the need to consistently misinterpret my points.
If Terry were to treat your posts with fidelity, there would be a risk of making some sort of positive contribution, and Terry can't afford to take that chance.

acd8d26183c85855fcfa7f516a8780cb.jpg

No one said it did, Perry, but thanks for an example of you, once again, putting the blame on others. :thup:

You're doing it now. LOL

For someone who speaks as you do on this forum you seem to have an ironically thin skin.

You equated your dog with yourself. What makes you think they are as self-aware as you?

That does not mean I think I can communicate with the dog.

I should think given your education and abilities it would be a simple syllogism to work out.

For someone who speaks as you do on this forum you seem to have an ironically thin skin.

That does not mean I think I can communicate with the dog.

I should think given your education and abilities it would be a simple syllogism to work out.

QED. It's not your fault because it's my fault I have a "thin skin". LOL

No it doesn't, Perry. So why do you refuse to answer the question? Is it because you believe the dog does talk to you?

Thanks for more evidence of your compulsion to assert superiority, Perry PhD. You can insult, but I'd be more impressed if you actually did as you claim.

Your latest gambit is hardly up to your usual level.

What question is that?
More proof of your willful deceit and insincerity. Sad, but I forgive you Perry because you clearly have a severe personality disorder. Not your fault because it's probably genetic and runs in the family, but that doesn't mean it's your parent's fault or anyone else's. It just is.

Do you self-medicate, Perry?

More proof of your willful deceit and insincerity. Sad, but I forgive you Perry because you clearly have a severe personality disorder. Not your fault because it's probably genetic and runs in the family, but that doesn't mean it's your parent's fault or anyone else's. It just is.

Do you self-medicate, Perry?

What is wrong with you? Why are you so unrelentingly unpleasant?

What is wrong with you? Why are you so unrelentingly unpleasant?
I dislike liars and dishonest people such as those who use socks to trick and decieve others.

In short, the only people who think I'm unpleasant are assholes, liars and white nationalists.

We're on the internet, right?

A belligerent tone is the primary requisite for admission from what I can observe..

But this poster is a special case. I don't think I've ever seen someone who claims to be an adult of significant age who acts with such unrelenting hatred. Never takes a break.

I wish there was something to let YOU be at peace as well. (I mean other than simply attacking everyone online all day)
You constantly like, Perry, so I doubt your veracity in wishing others well.

How old were you when you began suffering mental issues? HS? 20s? 30s?

You constantly like, Perry, so I doubt your veracity in wishing others well.

How old were you when you began suffering mental issues? HS? 20s? 30s?

It is so strange to meet someone who claims training and skill in psychology who seems to gain so much joy from attacking mental health of others. Curious. It's like a serial killer learning how to dissect animals in the biology lab.

It is so strange to meet someone who claims training and skill in psychology who seems to gain so much joy from attacking mental health of others. Curious. It's like a serial killer learning how to dissect animals in the biology lab.
Perry, all you are doing is proving your ignorance and dishonesty. Sad.

Back